† Five †

It's been months. Months of me training Octavia. Months of my sister coming back.

I was getting sick of her showing up everyday. Speak of the devil.

"You have to forgive me at some point, little sister. I know you love me and Lincoln" she comes out of the trees. I ignore her and continue to cut up the fish I had caught yesterday.

"I don't have to do shit. You didn't do anything for me" I growl, spinning on my heel to face her.

She grabs my hood quickly, tugging it down. My mouth opens to yell at her but nothing comes out. My eyes widen in surprise and she gasps at my face.

My raven hair is braided intricately

"What happened to you" she takes a step away from me, her eyes travel along my face and worry crosses over hers.

I turn away from her and put my hood back up.

"What do you think happened to me. I was tossed out of my home at the age of five" I spit at her.

"Suck it up" she bites at me before guilt dashes along her features.

"Amara I-" I cut her off.

"Save it. You need to go. You need to leave and not come back tomorrow. You need to leave me alone. Just like how I've been ever since I was five" I demand, no emotion in my voice.

She spins on her foot and leaves me to my thoughts.

I could hear more footsteps near and groan in my head.

"Hey, I was bored and needed to get out of there. My brother is torturing this grounder. But he's nice. He saved me, helped me" Octavias voice rings through the air.

That grounder sounds a lot like......oh no.

"What does the grounder look like" I ask quickly. I put my fingers up against my lips and blow. The four wolves shoot up from their spots and stand next to me.

"Um kinda like you. Oddly enough. He's tall" the young girl says. My eyes find hers and I grab her wrist, taking her back to her camp. My wolves follow silently.

"That's my brother in there" I tell her and her eyes widen.

I walk through the camp, Octavia walking next to me. We make our way inside and all eyes are on me. My waives stalk in behind me intimidatingly.

"GROUNDER!"

"GET HER OUT OF HERE"

"TIE HER UP WITH THE OTHER ONE"

Various shouts are heard and I raise an eyebrow, not that anyone can see it.

I see the boy on the table and inch towards him.

I shorter girl, with a bird necklace steps in front of me.

I tilt my head at her bravery.

"Let her through, she's been teaching Octavia how to fight, she's okay" the blonde reassures.

I walk past the smaller brunette and towards the brunette boy on the table. I look at his stab wound, scooping up some of his blood with my finger. I sniff it, shaking my head.

I know what this is. Poison.

"I know the antidote. I don't have it on me" I speak coldly.

"There are vials up with that other grounder" the blonde says and I start up the ladder.

My clothes were soaked from the rain.

I make it up to the floor and open the hatch.

All eyes fall on me and the boys run towards me, trying to knock me out.

"Linkon. Chit don yu odon nau." I ask and his eyes widen in recognition.

"Sis" he mumbles.

I look at the antidotes before pulling one of the vials out.

"This will help your friend" I tell the blonde, handing her the vial before I'm hit over the head.

Black fills me vision and I collapse on the ground.

__________________________

I will be posting another chapter tonight just because this ones a bit short. I got distracted by some personal things today and I apologize for not posting earlier! Much love!❤️