Chapter 1

"So... how was that first novel?" Dream asked, rolling his eyes underneath his mask because he really didn't want to write whatever Tommy told him to. He shouldn't have to write it, but then again, he should write it.

It was complicated, as you can see.

"It was very... enlightening," Tommy grinned, despite his grin still being a little forced, wanting to forgive the green, masked man, because he had clearly tried, "I mean, you are our Jesus right? It has to be enlightening."

He was referring to Church Prime, the religion the two had started together jokingly which soon had hit the masses, with over sixteen million people joining in. As a joke, they had named Dream the religion's Jesus. That was when everything was sort-of fine between the two anyways.

"Of course, haha," Dream laughed awkwardly.

"Hah, yeah.

"Tell George and Sapnap to visit me sometime," Dream told him, pretty sadly, "No one's come to visit me. Not Puffy, not Techno, not Tubbo, not even Fundy."

Tommy rolled his eyes, still quite spiteful, and grabbed the other few "novels," written by Dream that were kept in the chest, piling them up and keeping them on top of the chest, just so he didn't forget them. Unfortunately, he didn't see one and accidentally grabbed a different book instead, not bothering to check.

"You miss your mama prick boy? I mean, did you really expect anything else? You scare a lot of people."

The masked man smiled sadly, which went unnoticed by his young companion, because, well, he was masked.

"I do, don't I?"

"Of course you do. And why would Tubbo visit you? You did threaten to kill him," Tommy laughed, but Dream did not find it amusing, "After that, you really think he would visit you? Man, you're deluded."

"I did what?!" Nightmare didn't tell him anything about that. He just said that everyone attacked him and locked him up because of the conflict and turmoil he supposedly caused. Nightmare promised not to hurt any member of his family, whether they knew of their blood relation to him or not. Especially after what happened with Uncle Schlatt- even if Nightmare hadn't directly attacked or harmed him, he was still there and hadn't helped out in any way.

"Yeah. You threatened Big T, I don't know how you forgot that. You were pretty sus when we locked you up though," Tommy frowned in thought, "But whatever, Big Man, we won, that's what matters! I got my discs back and you can't take them again anymore!" 

"Like I want to," Dream mumbled, "He does. Not me."

"What?" Tommy's neck snapped towards his direction so fast that he could have gotten whiplash, "What the fuck did you say?!"

"Nothing, Tommy. Get out."

"No, no, you totally said, 'He does. Not me,' you don't want my discs?" Tommy asked him, utterly confused, "Why the fuck would you start a war with me over them then?!"

"Get out," Dream hissed, taking off his mask, revealing netherrack-red eyes, his voice changing into something more... echo-y, "Get out right now."

"Woah, woah, Big Man. I'm going, calm down. I'll tell everyone to visit you."

"Thanks, Tommy," His eyes changed back to green for a split-second, "Now get the fuck out."