1.

Red Thorns.

All rights reserved.

The atmosphere in the room was really calm, a lot of people were  dancing in their expensive dresses in the middle of the room where the orchestra was playing "Merry go round of life."

"Guys this time we have to be extra careful, we can't let The Red Spy take the informations." Tony spoke to the team through his earphone. He provided one of them to each one of them, so they could communicate without any trouble like their last time.

Natasha was near the big windows, the sky was dark blue like her dress.
"The last time she blew up our plan. We can't let her get away this time."

"Yeah, but this time you have me." Barnes responded adjusting his suit.
He never worn something like that and he find it very uncomfortable, his biceps were almost ripping the tight white shirt.

"Cocky." Natasha scoffed talking through her earphone. She was watching outside the window making people thinking that she was just admiring the majestic view, when in reality she was trying to find the Red Spy.

Tony took a sip from the cocktail glass, while watching the principal big door, making sure nobody would pass without him knowing.
They needed to find some vital information on a strange project his rival was planning.

But that was the same plan The Red Spy had.
This woman in the last two missions had blow up everything they programmed, leaving their hands empty.

Tony found only her made up name thanks to F.R.I.D.A.Y, it analysed the video camera where The Red Spy was visible and came upon with some online news talking about her.
Apparently that wasn't the only time she made an appearance in others people plans: there were different articles about her, mostly were loving her figure and less were instead criticizing her.

"Guys I think she's coming. Red dress obviously and red lips." Natasha immediately warned the Avengers. She had to keep an eye on her, but The Red Spy immediately disappeared from her view making her groan.

"She's entering the room." Steve informed the others that were busy trying to find her.

But now it wasn't so difficult.
The Red Spy entered the room with a tight cherry red dress, the skirt had two split in it. Her legs were golden sparkling, like her neckline.
It seems like she came out of a golden glitter bath.

She walked confidently in the room like she knew exactly the place, her head was lifted and her movements were firm and precise.
All the eyes were on her, above all the Avengers' one, they needed to spy on her carefully without blowing their undercover, or she would have known that they wanted the same thing as her.

"Tony I think she's going to the bar, right in your direction." Steve said through the earphone.

The Red Spy approached the bar asking for a cocktail.
Her voice screamed dominance and power, like she owned the place.

"Beautiful night, isn't it?" Tony tried to bring up a conversation to distract her while Steve was trying to find the place where the information where hid.

"Beautiful indeed." Was the only thing that she said. Tony groaned internally because in this way he couldn't keep her from leaving.

"A red dress." Tony eyed her."You stick out from the rest of the people in this room." he took another sip from his drink.
He was a little bit anxious about the whole situation, she needed to lose time so they could have successfully completed the plan.

The Red Spy knew what game Tony Stark was playing, but she thought he was a little bit more intelligent since he talk about himself like a genius, so she couldn't help but laugh for his ingenuity.

"Why the hell is she laughing?" Bucky asked annoyed, he heard her laugh from Tony's earphone. He didn't like how this woman was always a feet above them all, making them appear dumb.
He felt a deep hate for her.

"I like to have all the eyes on me, I mean I would watch myself too." Astrid winked at Tony while drinking all in one gulp. "I have to go now, see you around handsome." She smirked leaving him alone at the bar.

"Fuck she's getting away. Somebody needs to stop her." Tony hissed, he failed.

The Red Spy was walking near the balling room when suddenly a strong hand pulled her arm making her turning in the other direction.

Y/n slammed against a firm body, and two strong arms were placed on her hips.
She raised her head and saw the fucking Winter Soldier watching her with a burning hate in his eyes. His blue eyes could have been black if they could.

The last time she went on an Avengers' mission he wasn't there, so now that he was here it shocked her.
She started to feel anger towards herself and him, she always knew everything about every plan, but now he messed up everything.

"Where do you think you are going Astrid? Or should I call you The Red Spy?" Bucky whispered in her ear while making her turn on herself, they were actually dancing so their undercover wouldn't blow up.

"How the hell do you know my real name, Winter Soldier?" Y/n spitted angrily at him, she wanted to smack his smirk off his damn face. "or should I call you James Barnes?" Even if the fact that he knew her real name shocked her, she wouldn't let him know, she wouldn't let him crawl under her skin.

Bucky's grip became more strong on her hips while his eyes were burning in flames.
He took her near the dark corner of the room, so almost nobody could see them.

Astrid tried to take the dagger she hid under her dress, but Bucky quickly positioned his hand on her thigh taking the arm. Fortunately The Red Spy had another dagger on the other thigh so she tried to stab him but Bucky caught her wristhand, wrapping strongly his hand around it, while with the other he threw the two gold blades on the pavement.

He back her up into the wall so she couldn't escape anywhere, and leaned down to her ear whispering "Wanna try that again doll?"

Astrid's body was now filled with anger and hate, this stupid man already made her lose all her time.

"Let me go, you fucking dick." Astrid's eyes could have been killed him in a second, if only his eyes hadn't the same hate for her.

"You really think you can get away this time?" His deep voice made her feel all goosebumps on her body, she needed to go away or she would've failed.

She kissed him hard on the lips, making sure to leave the red mark on his mouth.

He fainted.

She excited thanked herself for wearing the 'sleep-lipstick', as she call it. One kiss and the other person would faint for like ten or twenty minutes.

The Red Spy made sure nobody could have seen him in the dark corner and made her way to her target, leaving him on the cold pavement.

___________
Let me know what do you think about this chapter, and let me know my mistakes, so I can fix them.