learning of child

Little boy named sunny lived he was a clever and a sharp boy.he had a dream to be a doctor he always toped in the class,always reads books releated to biology and chemistry

    Seeing his work had his dream project his father thought that i should provide him an sell-phone but sunny's mother told clearly that i am not agreeing to this suggesion.She told,'we should not provide him a sell-phone
Because,if we provided then he will play games all the time and it will afect his study'.But sunny's father told ,'i know my child he will control his self '.But this was the biggest mistake he made.

     On sunny's birthday his father gifted him a sell-phone and sunny was surprised he told,'WOW thanks dad'
.But sunny was not knowing from here his life would change.

     He then everyday started playing games and when he sleep,wake up, at dinner,lunch every time he played in phone only one day his friends came at home and started saying that come for playing but sunny told that i am homework sunny spoke lie a...

     He then everyday started playing games and when he sleep,wake up, at dinner,lunch every time he played in phone only one day his friends came at home and started saying that come for playing but sunny told that i am homework sunny spoke lie and again started playing .And at the end of the year his mother and his father saw his report card and they were blank .They thought what is this?only 60% they talked with sunny.

    Sunny told it is immpossible had his mother shouted,'why it is not possible it is possible because you are playing in sell-phone every time'.His father told it was my mistake i gave him sell-phone.Sunny was sad he told his parents,'i am sorry know i will not touch this phone'.And from that day he never used the phone.

        Morel-don't use mobile phones without needed