Chapter 28

"Of course you can't stop him," someone said. Everyone looked over, and there, by the door, was a girl. Stanford walked over and bowed, with Stanley quickly, but reluctantly, followed suit. Pacifica, confused, looked over at Dipper and Mabel. Mabel was confused as well, but Dipper walked over and bowed alongside Stanford and Stanley. Pacifica looked back at the girl. She rolled her eyes and spoke up.
"Get up you three. Did you honestly think I came to Gravity Falls just for everyone to bow and ask for autographs?"
"Of course not Shadow," Stanford said, standing up alongside Dipper and Stanley. The girl, Shadow, sighed.
"You know you can just call me Moon, Stanford," she said. Before Stanford could say anything, Mabel spoke up.
"Um, who are you exactly?" She asked. Shadow turned her eyes to Mabel. Pacifica looked at them in shock. One was navy blue, but the other was white. Was she blind in that eye? Then she saw the scar, and decided she was, but didn't think about it anymore as Shadow spoke up.
"I'm Shadow Pierce," she said.

Mabel opened her eyes wide in shock. Shadow Pierce came here? But why? She didn't know, but she mentally shook her head. Guess it was time to let her talk.

Stanford cleared his throat. Shadow looked back at him.
"What are you doing here Shadow?"
"I think you know Stanford," she said.
"... Yes. I do. Come with me."