Ballet Dancer

Magnus's pov

If there is one thing that I have learnt over and over again about Alexander it's; one, that it's easy to make him blush, and two, that he hasn't experienced anything outside the Institute or hunting.
That's why, throughout our relationship, I have made it my mission to show my angel the world. But there are so many things that he needs to experience, plus the fact that we are limited by his mortality. I have to pick the very best.

The best in my opinion includes the arts. Many life times before Alexander was even born I dabbled in dance, ballet in particular, and it was something I found soothing. I know he isn't much of a dancer but I think that's just because he doesn't was to embarrass himself, I mean the man practices footwork constantly for hunting so how bad could he possibly be?

"Are you ready to go?" Alexanders soft voice breaks through my thoughts.

"Yep." I reply chirpily.

"You look amazing." he says while gently spinning me into his arms. Kissing me sweetly on the lips.

I hum in response with a large grin pulling at my cheeks. He watches me with pure adoration in his eyes as I wave my hands allowing blue sparks to dance in the air creating a portal. With a proud smile I take his hand in mine, holding onto him tightly, then we both step through. Appearing on the well lit streets of New York.

This entire trip is a complete surprise, he has no idea where we are going but it's currently pretty obvious that we are in New York. Not that that narrows down our final destination. Other than some light conversation we walk in a satisfying silence. We turn onto 10th Street and are met by a reasonably large mass of bodies in front of the ballet schools doors.

"Am I right in assuming that we are going to where that huge crowd is?" Alec asks with amusement in his voice.

"We are." I say with a hint of mischief.

He shakes his head with a smile causing me to chuckle lightly and continue leading him over to the building. We slip around the hoard of people and up to a women blocking the doors.

"Sir, we haven't opened-"

"Magnus Bane." I say with a less genuine smile.

"Oh, I a-apologise Mr B-Bane." she suddenly becomes incredible nervous and opens the strong glass door.

After walking through Alec turns to me and whispers, "I think you scared that poor girl." he smiles and I blush slightly.

"Ah, Mr Bane, Welcome!" An old friend of mine comes over. "I was so glad to hear that you would be joining us, it's been fare too long." 

"A pleasure as always Madam." I greet her politely with a hug. 

"I take it this is Alexander." she hugs him also, he returns it a little uncomfortably but she doesn't seem to notice.

I nod then we are lead up a few flights of stares into a booth.

"Enjoy the show." She leaves, drawing the curtains behind her. Leaving us with a view of the stunning, gold-detailed stage.

 Leaving us with a view of the stunning, gold-detailed stage