100.

2 in the morning, 2 weeks later. The 15th of January.

Him.

"Is everything alright, principessa?"- I asked in concern, my voice sounding gruffer, lower, deeper and coarser.

I sat up, following her movements, and hugged her when she leaned on me, sighing quietly while rubbing beautiful baby bump in big, circular motions.

"I don't know."- she replied softly, pouting cutely.

I kissed her cheek and held her, whispering sweet things to her in hopes of soothing her. But as a few minutes passed, the first sigh of labor became clear to us: every time she was going into labor, her back started to ache a bit. Today is the start of her 41st week and due date was scheduled for this week, so it's all good and we are ready to welcome our daughters.

"Come on, baby. Let's go to the hospital."- I told her calmly, kissing her forehead, and she nodded.

I quickly texted Ignazio to come here right now; he will stay inside to keep an eye on bambinos since my parents and father-in-law are in California on get-away, Aaron and Mercedes are in Rome and my brothers-in-law are in Madrid. Then I texted the doctor, who encouraged us going to the hospital immediately.

I helped Cami to get up, keeping my touch secure, but gentle. I put on the first jeans and long-sleeved top that I found, slipped matching to my jeans black shoes and coat on; I kept an eye on her at all times to make sure she is alright. Camila put on white sweatpants with matching sweatshirt, white shoes and light grey coat.

"Everything will be alright, bambina."- I reassured her and kissed her forehead while helping her with the scarf.

I took the hospital bag, which is suitcase of medium size - just enough to fit twins', Camila's and my things. My arm wrapped around her back to support her posture as we headed downstairs. Once we were in the entryway, my eyes landed on Ignazio, who nodded at me in clear understatement of what he has to do.

Her.

Leo helped me to get in the car and I took a deep breath to relax while my hands drew big circles on my baby bump.

"Everything is going to be okay, baby. I am not leaving your side."- spoke sweetly Leonardo with comforting smile while driving us to the hospital and I smiled at him, truly appreciating his support and love.

Mere 10 minutes passed by quickly and we were in the hospital.

"Signor e signora Russo, vi prego di seguirmi."- remarked my doctor Ramirez with a smile, guiding us to the room. She is the best in her field and has been my doctor all this time: she saw all our bambinos being born, so we trust her and know that our children and I are in good hands. (Mr and Mrs Russo, please follow me.)

I changed into hospital gown, tied my hair in a high, tight ponytail and attached to Leo, who gladly wrapped his muscular arms around my frame and rubbed my back tenderly, soothing down the backache greatly. I have no idea what I would have done without him.

Doctor Ramirez explained my condition so far: everything is going smoothly and nicely; I can give birth naturally, just like I wanted, because the pregnancy is healthy and there are no complications; all we have to do is wait for my contractions to kick in.

"You are incredible, la mia bellezza."- said lovingly and sincerely Leonardo, kissing my temple and never stopping stroking my back.

My arms wrapped around his lean waist as my cheek rested against his finely chiselled chest. I took a deep breath, focusing on positive and very exciting news - we are mere hours away from welcoming our daughters, whom we have been looking forward to meeting for whole 9 months.