Ship Names

(Disclaimer: Nope we don't own it. *sigh*😔)

Percy P.O.V

The brunette started shaking, till finally she let go of Leo's shoulders and threw her head back, laughing and crying at the same time. "In what world-" she clutched her sides, "did you ever think that pick up line would work?" Leo looked really confused. "Uh . . . I mean . . . I was mostly just trying to embarrass Percy and Jason . . ."

"Percy's here?"

Annabeth leaned over, past Leo and the brunette, to look around the crowded cafe. She spotted me after a minute and smiled. Gods she was gorgeous. Her smile lit up the room like a firework on the Fourth of July. The way her grey eyes sparkled like the sun breaking through the clouds on a stormy day was breathtaking . . . And don't even get me started on how her lips curved perfectly . . .

I realized with a start I'd just been staring at her for a couple minutes now, and I waved hastily.

"Wait, don't you recognize me?" The brunette was talking to Leo again. "You haven't forgotten your beauty queen have you?" Recognition dawned on Leo's face and he embraced her again. "Piper?!" So that was her name.

"His beauty queen?!" Jason looked resentful. "one stupid pick up line and now not only is he calling her 'beauty queen' but she's his?!" I tore my eyes away from Annabeth and looked at the blonde guy sitting next to me. "I'm just guessing man, but I'm pretty sure they've known each other for longer then that."

"Maybe they're related?" Jason looked hopeful for a second, but then his face fell. "I doubt it or they would've recognized each other sooner."

"Well Leo did move around a lot as a kid," I stood up and stretched, secretly hoping Annabeth was watching. "Why don't we just ask them?"

"You just want to talk to Annabeth."

"Oh, yeah, cause you have no interest in Piper whatsoever." I said sarcastically. Jason blushed and I grinned, knowing I had won. Jason started toward Annabeth's table. "Whatever man. Lets just go."

"So wait you guys knew each other when?" Annabeth said as we reached their table.

"Middle school." Piper replied. "I remember no one else would talk to the 'weird new kid' except me. Not that I really had any other friends back then."

"Not if you don't count your fan club!" Leo laughed at Piper's blush. "there was this whole group of guys that would've done anything for her!"

"It wasn't a 'fan club!' I just had a couple guy friends!"

"That's not what they thought."

"Whatever! The point is not one of the girls could stand me. I'd never had a single female friend until freshman year when I met Annabeth and Hazel!"

"Well that's true. Anyway we were best friends, pulled so many crazy pranks! Remember Mr.Bach?"

"Like I could forget the crazy old cat dude! He got even worse the second semester of eighth grade . . . But, of course, you wouldn't remember that . . ." Piper looked at Leo out of the corner of her eye.

Leo smiled sadly, "Things went bad at my foster home. I had to get out beauty queen, you know that."

"I still don't like that nickname."

"Well that's just too bad for you. Oh guys you came over." Leo finally noticed Jason and I standing awkwardly behind him. "Grab a chair!"

We both pulled chairs over too the table, I claimed a seat next to Annabeth, and Jason wedged himself between Piper and Leo.