What's next

Dave East
Harlem New York

"Man what I'm suppose to do I can't just not take care of my child?"I said to Gee.

"It's not about what you did it's about what you didn't do."He said shaking his head.

"This could've all been avoided if you didn't come at her the way you did at Jayda's then you blamed her about the miscarriage."He said.

"But yeah nigga I don't think there's no coming back from this you fucked up big time."He added before passing me the blunt.

"And ain't no weak ass apology gone fix this."Shantel from the kitchen.

"Mind yo business bae."He said to her.

"My bad."She said.

"How was I suppose to tell her I got somebody pregnant?"I said taking a pull from the blunt.

"Same way I told Shantel she didn't accept the fact I got somebody pregnant but she respected I was man enough to tell her."He explained.

"Nigga the baby wasn't even yours."I said shaking my head.

"Besides the point."He said with a chuckle.

I know there wasn't no coming back from this but I couldn't live with the fact she hated me.

Ariana Dior

"Ari I had a dream you had a baby."Kairi said out of nowhere making me choke on my food.

Yeah, you having a sibling but not from me.

"I'm not having no baby no time soon."I said making her laugh.

"Are you and Daddy still mad at each other"?She asked making me sigh.

"We not mad at each other we just not together anymore."I said simply I wasn't going to lie to her.

"So no more us?"She asked with a sad face

This little girl here.

"Just because me and your dad didn't work out doesn't mean I love you any less or were going to spend time  any less time with you. This thing we got is forever you understand me."I said making her smile.

"Yes I love you so muchhh."She dragged making me smile.

"I love you too."I said kissing her forehead.
-
"That can't be right."I said to Jayda making her laugh.

"Ari you already took 5."She said making me sigh.

"He trapped me he knew what he was doing he trapped me."I said shaking my head.

"Maybe this is a sign from God."She said hugging me.

I couldn't believe this I'm really pregnant maybe Jayda was right maybe God knew I needed someone to love unconditionally.

"So are you going to tell him."She asked breaking our hug.

"Yes I'm going to drop Kairi off to Tae so she could get her hair done then I'll stop by and tell him."I said with a sigh.

"Call me if you need me I gotta go to meet up with Dominique's mom."She said standing up.

"Okay be safe."I said locking the door behind her
-
I knocked on Dave's door waiting for him to answer I looked up from my phone once the door swung open.

"Hello who are you?"Some girl asked with her face scrunched up.

I looked her up and down noticing her pregnant belly

Amber interesting.

"I'm looking for Dave."I said ignoring her question.

I wasn't here to argue I just wanted to let Dave I was pregnant.

"He's not here."She said lying because both of his cars were in the driveway.

"Amber who at the door?"I heard Dave yell making me chuckle.

"Nobody."She said trying to close the door on my face.

Bitter much, this nigga for everybody I don't want him.

"Dave come get this girl."I semi yelled pushing the door open more.

"What the fuck going on?"Dave asked coming to the door.

"Since you had a problem last time I'm letting you know this time I'm pregnant."I said handing him two of the test.

"Last time?"Amber said in a shocking tone looking between me and him.

He stood there in shock while Amber stood there confused and mad.

I laughed at their expressions before walking away.