thirty eight

Dear James,

I don't really have time to write this.

They are coming. They are coming for my daughter,and I can't let that happen.

She is only a one year old child. I just want to say thank you for all this years even if you really never noticed me. I loved you James Potter,th

The letter wasn't finished,James looked at the letters and felt sadness.

She passed this last years writing letters for me? He thought,he was feeling like an idiot.

He was crying without noticing it,she was scared for everyone. She loved him,she doesn't anymore. After reading this letters he asked himself if she knew about Laura and Regulus Black,he just knew because of Sirius,and because of the incident. Like they liked to call it.

Like Isabelle didn't mention Laura and Regulus anymore,is because she didn't knew.

He went for the living room,where Lily and Harry Potter were,playing,and laughing,like and happy family.

Isabelle and Edric Wood had just a year with their kid,james and Lily just hoped that little Faith was fine.

Because well,she survived.

When James reached the living room,they heard a noise coming from outside.

Oh forgot to mention,it is October 31,1981.

And after all this letters were meaningless.

THE END.

NOTES:

Don't kill me please,I cried while writing this. Next chapter is the epilogue.

And let's make one minute of silence for Isabelle and Edric Wood!

And do questions for a Q&A!!

see ya!!