Teach You To Love

Teach You To Love is the second book in the Hard Love series. It is a standalone book and can be read without reading the first book, Love Me Not.

*Love Me Not is still undergoing rewrites so it is not completed on the app, but no major spoilers will be included in the updates I post for TYTL before LMN is completed.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Starting college is supposed to an exciting time. It's the first day on my way to a career, an opportunity for a social butterfly like me to thrive. But instead, I just feel lonely and my nerves are starting to clip my wings.

My friends are scattered across the country now, doing their own thing and living their best lives. And to make matters worse, my best friend since childhood, Oliver, has become moody and distant for no apparent reason in the months leading up to my departure.

I was afraid this was the end of us. That he would leave to start his D1 football career and forget all about me. My first friend, just gone, because he didn't seem all that determined to keep in touch.

I hadn't expected to see him across campus the first day of classes. I certainly hadn't expected him to charm his way into my spare bedroom. Now I have to struggle to keep my old feelings buried as he prances around shirtless, changes my lightbulbs, and kills all the creepy crawlies for me. And don't even get me started on the drunken confessions.

I'm not sure how my heart is meant to survive him. But maybe if I show him he's worthy of the love he secretly wants, then we won't both get caught in the crossfires of our insecurities.

Just maybe.

I'm chicken shit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I'm chicken shit. A coward. A grade-A piece of crap.

My family thinks I've lost my mind. My friends can't seem to figure out what's going on with me. And Fallon. Fallon has every right to be mad at me for not telling her I was going to UCLA. Especially since I've known for months. She's confided in me countless times about her fears of being alone, and I never was able to give her the consolation she needed.

But she's my best friend. The only one who knows everything about me. The one that got away.

Almost.

Teach You To Love [semi on hold]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें