(mha) Dreams bakugo katsuki

Bakugo often had dreams of you most of them consistently focusing on certain parts of your face. The ways your eyes glitterd in the morning sun. Or the dusty rose of you're cheeks when he called you beautiful. The curve of you're lips when you smiled at him after sneaking into his room to cuddle and fall asleep together.

But tonight was different, although he still dreamt of you he didn't dream of small details but instead he dreamt of all of you. He opened his eyes as his senses kicked in, he herd waves crashing against eachother. Smelt the fresh ocean breeze. Tasted the salt from the ocean as he felt it lap at his bare ankles.
Looking around he spotted no one he was alone and he was peaceful. He looked along the horizon and saw somthing peaking out of the water he squinted and saw a head. The waves had calmed and the head was more and more raised out of the water he studied the facial features and it kicked in you were smiling at him. He smiled back as you walked towards him. Your shoulders became prominent and he realized you were naked. Droplets of water dripping from your lashes and running down there cheeks and rolled down your torso in between the valley of your breast across your arms, and some dripping from your nipples.

This wasnt a wet dream although he has had those this was a more calming natural dream. You continued to get closer as water rolled down your hips and legs joining the water that pooled around your calves. You held a hand out to him beckoning him to join you.

He blushed and looked down realizing he was naked as well. He looked up at you quickly realizing you were in front of him now, smiling sweetly at him whatever worries he had melting away.

He watched as you raised a hand to dust lightly down his arm and encapsulate with his own hand. Linking together to ensure he wouldn't turn away, he wasnt even thinking of anything else but you and how beautiful you looked to him.

Makeup and stress free. His other hand raised to cup you're cheek and kiss you. It was a light kiss but it was filled with passion and love. You two pulled apart as you wrapped your arms around him and pulled him into the blue ocean below.

He awoke then eyes widening in the darkness as he realized it was just a dream. He looked down at you cheek pressed to his chest as the moon light dusted you in a shade of maroon from the curtains that hung at the wall. The two of you were naked like in his dream but this was better to him.
Because now he had you for real, he kissed your head and closed his eyes once more falling into dream land once more.

..........

This was inspired by sernidipity ^ I was on my way home from my grandfather's funeral and this began to play. Its probably one of my favorite songs ever. I imagine myself in another world where I don't have to worry about pain or heartache. Where I can wake up one minute on the beach and another in a evergreen forest in the middle of winter with snow falling around me. Where the sun shines and weather does what I want. Where I'm never sad or depressed. I just figured you guys might like this.

I love you