Lost Fragment

Overwhelmed with feelings of anger and sadness Earthshaker Posiden just witnessed the blinding of his one-eyed son, Polyphemus. Posiden was on a warpath and anything in his way would not be receiving any mercy, like a bull who was just branded by a hot glowing branding iron, on a rampage killing anything in its path with nothing on its mind but murderous thoughts. Posiden had to collect his anger and sadness and put it to use in a way where Godlike Odysyus would feel his wrath. Along with tormenting poor Odysseus until he had reached his homecoming, he also wanted to take his guardian angel away from him so that any trouble that Odysseus would be faced with he would have to do without Grey eyed Athene's grace and wits.

Poseidon in his palace of the sea set off for Olympus to seek the daughter of Zeus, Athene, to change her mind of aiding and caring for the Godlike Odysseus, for Posiden believed he did not deserve such a privilege of having a divine as a protector. Riding off to Mount Olympus on his Golden chariot embroidered with all creatures of the sea, pulled by Kraken like creatures. On his way over to see Pallas Athene, he spots Odysseus out of the most outer corner of his divine eyes and stops to a conjuror big enough wave to rock his well-made boat and to let in the salty waters of the earth covered the sea in and spoil some of his good food and clothes. The Dark-haired one continues on his voyage to the sky of the divine with a smirk like the expression on his face from spoiling some of Odysseus's good food.

He reached the gateway of great Olympus and fastened his Golden chariot embroidered with all creatures of the sea so that the Kraken like creatures would not wander off to graze the divine land and disturb the Nymphes divine duties.

He first goes off to Cloud gatherer Zeus and asks: "Great Zeus where has your daughter Athene gone off to? Has she gone to grant graces to great warriors? Or has she gone to her palace of war to rest from a gruesome win in a war in a far off country? Tell me where has she gone, I must have a word with her about Godlike Odysseus and how he had blinded my one-eyed son, Polyphemus' '. Zeus answered: "No she has not gone off to some lowly mortal warrior to grant them grace, no she has not gone to some faraway land to fight in a war, she has gone off to a ball thrown by eyesore Hephateus, in celebration of his new well-forged sword crafted of gold and silver and ivory, so powerful one lone warrior could win a war of thousands of others and win without a hair on his head hurt. Brother, I believed I did not have to tell you this, but it appears I must, do not come to me with such an insignificant request of asking where one of my kin is, it is mind boring and takes up my precious time away from doing my divine duties. I have helped you now for I know this holds great importance in your heart. Now leave me." Poseidon takes no more time from great Zeus and leaves to go to the ball of the god of blacksmithing.

Dark-haired Poseidon leaves the place of Zeus, now going for his Golden chariot embroidered with all creatures of the sea, before commanding the Kraken like creatures to ride off to the party of Hephateus, he runs his powerful fingers across an embroidering of a great white shark, king of the sharks. Now riding off to the invite-only party Poseidon has his mind filled with the question of why deformed Hephateus did not welcome him to his ball of accomplishment since Posiden always did admire his skill of crafting glorious weapons worthy of the divine. Earthshaker Posiden has now reached the feasting party of the deformed god of blacksmithing Hephaestus. Powerful Posiden steps up to the door entry of Hephateus's great palace, Posiden raises his hand putting it into a ball then pulling back a sturdy pull releasing it onto the door making a great thunder of sound that fills the air. Startling many of Hephaestus maids, one brave and curious enough went to the door to see who could have made such a powerful and demanding knock. She pulls the heavy iron door to reveal that Poseidon, god of the sea, brother of Zeus is at the door with a look on his face that could make even the bravest of warriors' knees buckle under themselves. The maid finds the courage within her to ask: " Great Posiden what is it that brings you to grace the household of great Hephateus?, do you have a welcoming from the Lord of this household? Have you come to see if Hephateus would make you a weapon as great as the one he has just made?" Behind the brave maid, are all the rest of Hephateus's maids in the safety of being behind the great iron door trying to hear great Poseidon's response to the maid. Poseidon answers: " I have come to see kin of Zeus, Athene. For I have a great deal to say to her. Bring me your Lord so that I may speak to him, and convince him to let me into his celebration ball and speak to Athene''. The maid wondering whether to let in Poseidon for Hephaestus does not like Posiden after he had told him to let Ares god of battle spirit to pay for having an affair with his wife and if not he then let himself pay for what Ares has done, Hephateus felt a great hate for Poseidon after this event, that is why he did not welcome Posiden to his celebration. She did not want to offend Poseidon so she precariously lets him into the palace of Hephaestus. The brave maid quietly as a mouse would try to be as quiet as possible when there is a hungry sleeping cat next to them so she tells the maids: " be sure to keep Poseidon here in the entry and only in the entry for the Lord of the house will already be mad that I had let in his enemy" The maid hurley goes into the courtyard where the celebration is taking place. The sounds of the beautiful singers and smell of the good food overwhelm the scenes of the maid at first but she collects herself and remembers that the god who her lord hates is in his palace and looks for Hephaestus. Going all around the courtyard, she finds deformed Hephateus speaking with his wife Aphrodite god of love. The maid asks for the pardon to interrupt his conversation: " Hephaestus forgive me but there is someone I believe you need to speak to at the entry of the palace, it is the god of the sea, Poseidon, he wishes to speak with you." angry Hephateus answers: " Bring me to him now so that I may kick him out of my palace for I did not welcome him here." The maid obeys and quickly brings Hephaestus to Poseidon.