❀Zach❀

Can you stay up all night?
Fuck me 'til the daylight
34, 35
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Means I wanna 69 wit' ya'

~34+35~
~ariana grande-

jack and i walked up to daniel's house together. loud music could be heard from the outside of the house.

'i thought you said this was a little get-together?' jack asked.

'i thought it was a little get-together,' i replied, equally confused. i knocked on the door.

'hey! there you too are!' daniel shouted over the music as he opened the door.

'i thought it was only gonna be the five of us?' i shouted back.

'well it was but then corbyn and i thought that jonah could use an actual party!' you could see the excitement on his face as he talked about the party. 'we invited the whole school!'

'the best part is most of the football team came too to support their captain!' said corbyn as he joined his boyfriend at the door.

'awesome!' i cheered. the coach is gonna be so pissed but that's what he gets for listening to the silly request of the opposing team.

'come inside,' said daniel.

'daniel and i will get you guys a couple of drinks. don't move,' said corbyn with a wink. he took daniel by the hand and began weaving through a crowd of people to the kitchen.

i turned to jack and saw him observing everyone at the party. 'we don't have to stay if you don't want to,' i said to him.

'are you kidding me? this is gonna be the best party of the whole school year!' shouted jack with a huge smile plastered on his face.

i giggled. 'are you sure?'

'fuck yeah i am! let's get this party started!'

jack filled up everyone's shot glasses again. 'on three!'

'one,' i said, tapping the bottom of my glass on the counter with the boys.

'two,' said corbyn, repeating the same process.

'three!' said jonah. we all downed our shots in a matter of seconds.

'again!' shouted daniel who was jumping up and down.

jonah giggled and sat on the table nearby. next thing you know, he's on the ground.

'look at that!' daniel slurred. 'he sat on the table and broke it.'

'he made a mess,' i added.

'it looks great,' jonah stated from his place on the ground.

'your ass was just so fat.' we all laughed at daniels comment.

'guys! guys! don't listen to daniel, it looks fucking amazing!' jonah said, trying to reassure us.