Figuring Out His Own Family

Just a quick chapter because I haven't updated this.

He had gone with uncle Loki and they were driving on the highway. As he stared at the passing leaves on the trees he had a feeling his family has now realized he wasn't at Ned's house and was tracking him down. He couldn't stay with Uncle Loki because he was connected with his family. 

But where else would he go? He really doesn't have a choice. 

"Are you ok with them, just um, doing that??" He asked just really confused why his Uncle seemed to be ok with taking him from his family but knew all about since who knows how long.

"I'm not a big fan of it but they are apart of the Mafia, Me and my brother were born into the mafia and raised to thrive in it."

Oh god

"We never had a choice."

FUCK FUCK

"And my brother seemed to take a liking to it."

No no no this can't be happening

"But I can't blame him since he was raised to do it."

He murdered people too, oh god he's in a car with a murder, a small tight space. 

He can't breathe in here. He can't breathe when a murder is next to him.

"Hey Peter, PETER!" Loki shouted pulling over. He unlocked the door and stumbled out away from the car.

"Peter are you ok?" Loki asked.

"You all are fucking murders!" He said holding his head his his arm. 

"Oh my god, Why can't I have a normal non murdering family." He asked himself walking farther from Loki. 

But Loki walked after him.

"DID THEY TELL YOU TO BE HERE TO GET ME!?" He turned and shouted.

"What, no of course not!" Loki responded sounding sincere but he didn't trust anything. His family murdered someone and acted as if nothing happened. They obviously can fake emotions, and Loki was raised to do it, so he's a natural at it.

"And you expect me to believe you?" He asked coldly. 

"Yes, I swear I don't do that anymore. I work for an agency named Shield. They work to stop the Mafia from being so powerful." Loki explained.

"Is that why I haven't seen you in a long time?" He asked his guard still up. 

"Yes they were quite angry with me, but I promised not to say anything about them. They don't exactly trust me. So can we please get back in the car. They probably aren't that far from us so we need to keep moving." Loki pleaded.

He slowly walked up to his uncle small tears still running down his cheeks. His uncle wrapped an arm around him and led him back to the car where he fell asleep to the hum of the engine.

Avengers

They found the ferry's docking areas and Tony used Friday to hack into all security cameras to find out where he went. 

Friday alerted them he went into a little restaurant and there he at down at a table with someone else but it was cut off.

"Did Peter plan to meet someone? How long was he planning to run away!?" Tony half shouted. But then on the footage Peter stood up and they saw the face of the other person.

They were enraged. "Fucking Loki, should've killed that bastard. but of course you just have to Protect you fucking brother Thor." Tony sneered at Thor.

"You even touch Loki and I'll end your sad life." Thor walked up to Tony.

"Why the fuck do you even care for the bastard, he's fucking adopted. Not like he's your real fucking brother!" Tony shouted getting in Thor's face.

"Stop acting like kids. Let's just get Peter back and we'll deal with Loki. We don't know if this was planned or not, Thor had said Loki was keeping close to home so he would be close to New York." Nat said being the reasonable one not getting into pointless quarrels. 

"Fine" Tony spat. "Well according to the camera they got in a car and started heading towards the highway." Nat said and Tony growled.

"Let's go" Tony commanded and they got into the expensive car Tony had delivered there.