chapter1

Chapter 1

Take me back to where I was before I met you

Then leave!! "

{Dr. Center Ben Wilson.. it's 07:00Am}

She is busy examining today's case files, and preparing the presentation file for the new case sent by the FBI, to review it before setting the examination session for the criminal.. She asked for her coffee once, and sat down to review it before Professor 'Ben Wilson' came.

She collected her brown hair, which resembles mahogany wood, creating her neck.. She passed her golden eyes in the middle of thick and long fringes over the file, and the first thing that caught my attention when I opened the file was the name of the accused. Variable to such an extent that she did not allow her to remember him, the long unkempt chin in addition to the disheveled hair, so his appearance hindered her from remembering him.

She remained like this and did not notice that person who entered and turned behind her chair.. Suddenly, he hit the desk with both hands, and Farida sprang up, standing looking at him in terror: Dr. Ben, you freaked me out when you liked, you always did that to me

Ben laughed terribly at her features and rapid breathing, for although he is about to reach his sixties, he is a cheerful person who loves life and jokes, always making fun of her seriousness at work, and that she does not give herself enough time for leisure and enjoyment of life.

In perfect English, Farida snarled: Stop laughing 'Ben'!!

Ben trying to suppress his laughter: I can't.. you didn't see features, he coughed more than once after that he said: What were you doing baby

I replied: I was reading the case file sent by the FBI

Ben: Did you come up with something?

Farida: Not yet, I was trying to remember the name of the case, but my memory does not help me, she said in frustration

Ben smiling: You're old huh?? Look, don't you know him yet?? It's Justin Locke!!

Farida grumbled: I told you that I had read the name and did not remember it.. Come on Ben Taklem, who is it??

Ben: 'Justin Locke' .. he is the famous businessman who came to us two years ago. At the beginning of your work with me, there is one culture, and that is the culture of power.

When I'm strong, people respect my culture

And when I am weak, I fall, and my culture falls with me

When Rome was militarily powerful, Latin was the master of languages

And when it fell, the Latin language became spaghetti culture

my lady..

Not in the number of books I read

But it's in the number of bullets I receive!!"

His arrogant smile rose to his side, and did not even reach his eye, while he was holding a newspaper, reading the news that appeared on the front page of it, and was written in broad lines below a picture of him.

(Adham El-Shazly, America's first billionaire, ranked sixth in the list of the richest men in the world, according to the latest statistical classification conducted by the Guardian newspaper

According to what we received from our personal interview with him, his upbringing goes back to eastern origins, specifically Egyptian.. He was born on July 14, 1988. He is the son of the well-known Egyptian businessman, "Mustafa Jalal Al-Shazly." It is reported that he occupied the title of "economic giant" six years ago in the state of California. ; And that is when he established it within only a few years - following a hard self-made path that is only supported by his pure effort - from a huge economic entity that included many industrial and commercial fields and other investments...)