꧁66꧂

Leta walked to her potions class, her potion pushed pushed tightly into her chest as she walked through the crowded hallways. "Leta!" She looked around the see Marlene calling her name.

"Leta, I need to talk to you." She said, panting slightly because she ran to catch up with you. She nodded and followed the blonde outside.

"Look, I'm still friends with Lily and I'm not try to excuse what she did. In fact, I'm chosen to not talk to her this week but I hope we can be mates." Marlene said with a hopeful look. Leta instantly said, "I would love to."

"I think I will be in your common room tight if Remus isn't already sick of me." Leta sneaking into the Gryffindor common room was not knew knowledge to the night owls of the common room but Leta didn't want to say anything in case Marlene said something to Lily.

Her and Marlene then shared a smile before she hurried to her potions class, realising she was late.

                                       ༒
"Horace, how is it going?" Leta asked loudly as she walked in late to the classroom. She put her hand up for a high five which the teacher at first rejected but he couldn't help himself. He high fived her back with a warm smile.

She then walked over to her seat ,which was this year, beside Remus. "Why are you late?" He whispered from the side of his mouth as Professor Slughorn spoke. "Marlene stopped me." Leta whispered back, opening up her book.

"What did she say?" The tall boy asked, continuing to watch the teacher. "She asked if we could be mates." Leta whispered back, trying to talk from the corner of her mouth like Remus did but it caught then attention of Professor Slughorn.

"Leta, would you like to share what you are talking about with Remus?" The Professor asked. He had dropped the formality of Miss and Mr for his students that year because he felt like he was sounding like McGonnagall which he shared when Leta found him drunk in Hogsmeade.

"We were just saying how loving your hair is today, I love how it is styled." She answered with a blank face as the teacher put his hand on his balding head. Eerily, there was no sarcasm in her comment.

"Umm, thanks you Leta-anyway back to this." Remus and Leta snickered when the teacher turned back and she caught James rolling his eyes but smirking at her.

                                      ༒
"Prongs," Sirius hissed at James, trying to get his attention. James had his hand supporting his head and was staring at Leta who was covering her mouth with her hand to hold back her mouth. He then hummed in response.

"You are doing it again." Sirius whispered from the desk behind the messy haired boy. James then moved his eyes from the laughing Slytherin to his best friend. "Doing what?" He asked with a furrowed brow.

"Staring at her. You do it a lot and it's creepy." Sirius replied which made James scoff. "You stare at Remus all the time." James hissed back.

"I'm dating him." Sirius shot back which made James nod slowly and hum in agreement. "Unless you are-"

"No Sirius." James interrupted him, shaking his head at the boy who let out a sigh of relief making James roll his eyes. He glanced once more at Leta then their eyes met. James felt his cheeks go hot which made Leta chuckle so he turned back to the teacher.

                                     ༒
Remus and Leta sat in the boys' dormitories that evening. James and Sirius has went out to prank some students, which meant Slytherins, and Peter was instructed to be the watchman.

Remus sat on Sirius bed whilst Leta lay on James's, a pillow up in the bed board to support herself up. "I see you and James have gotten closer." He said, wiggling his eyebrows at him.

Leta shook her head as she rolled her eyes. "We are just friends." She replied, sighing as she crossed her arms. "Are you joking!" Remus exclaimed, sitting up on Sirius's bed.

"He looks at you like your his entire world!" He continued to shout, his eyebrows furrowed with frustration. Leta took in a deep breath as she thought.

'James didn't like me again. He broke up with me for a reason. There is no way unless- no. He doesn't like me'

"James, are you sure?" She asked him again which made his huff and nod his head profusely. "Is it no obviously? You are really frustrating me now!"

Leta looked down at her hand which lay in her laps and smiled. 'James likes me again. I guess I'm just too enticing.'

James, Sirius and Peter walked in with a face of  disappointment. "Minnie caught us." James said groggily before collapsing and hitting his face on his bed by Leta's legs.

"How's it goin' good lookin'?" She asked him as he turned his head to her, smirking at him. She saw his face go bright red. She looked up at Remus with wide eyes. He nodded and gave her the look of 'I told you so'.

"James?" She calls his name which made him sit up beside her. "Can you make me some of your mum's cookies?" She asked with puppy-dog eyes which he couldn't resist. He groaned as he sat up, wipe his eyes and nodded.

"Only if I can eat some." He smirked as Leta got up. "Okay. 10:90." She replied as she followed him out the door.

"50:50."

"20:80."

"40:60."

"30:70."

Leta finally said which made him hum in agreement, opening the door to the school's kitchen.