Chapter 9: Legilimency

AN:
Hey y'all,
I said I would feed y'all and I am AND I will in the next chapter so be ready. This was a sneak peak at a spicy chapter the next ones will be way better and more in detail, but we needed something like this for the story plot so enjoy.
Feel free to play a playlist during the party/spice scenes.

Draco waited a bit for her to be out of sight before walking back to the locker rooms. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of following her. He truly hadn't decided his feelings. Did he fancy her? Draco wasn't sure. He liked hooking up with her. Her body was incredibly. The way she moved, it was all hypnotizing. 

But it was also very obvious that Juniper wasn't into his subtle hookup plans. He angered her and she had made that abundantly clear. 

Draco wasn't into relationships. Having that much commitment to one person made him uncomfortable. Draco had never been in an exclusive relationship with a girl. He had never been with the same girl twice really, besides Astoria, but even being with her was spread out. He had never been on a date with a girl, he had never formally gone to a dance with a girl, he had never even held hands with a girl. He wanted to spare the trouble of feelings, and the I love you's and the eventual I hate you's.

Draco had always been selfish with his feelings. He wasn't willing to share or really listen for that matter. Why consider someone else's? He didn't think about what a girl wanted. How she felt. Genuinely, he didn't really care. In his mind, Draco was well aware that the world didn't revolve around him, but it was easier for him to pretend that it did.

Draco walked into the locker room and the only people left were Blaise, Theo, and Edmund. They were changing back into their school robes and chatting amongst themselves, until they noticed the blond walk in. "Where ya been mate?" Blaise asked.

Theo was drying his hair with a towel when he decided to join in on the conversation. "Hooking up with Junie of course, probably begging her to quit quidditch because of how close she was to showing him up at his own position."

"Nott, shut your fucking mouth." Draco spat as he removed his soaked quidditch jersey.

"You and Juniper. Are you going to deny it? Lying to your best mates...that's a new low, even for you, Malfoy." Theo shot him a fake disappointed look.

"There is no Forest and I. There never was and there never will be." Draco shot him down. He was done with the topic of Juniper. The anger burning inside of him as his best friends mentioned her name grew. He hated the sound of people categorizing the two of them together, but wouldn't want her to be categorized with anyone else. Nothing made sense anymore.

It was all so confusing to Draco. He wasn't used to feeling this way. He wasn't used to feelings at all. It was easier for him to not get attached, but Juniper was different. Something about her was different. That made him even angrier.

"And how does that make you feel, Draco?" Blaise had now positioned himself with his legs crossed, sitting on a bench like he was some sort of therapist. "Does it upset you that you aren't fucking Juniper? Or does it upset you that she won't  fuck you?" It was bringing Blaise immense joy watching Draco squirm. 

Draco slammed his locker door shut, "You shut your fucking mouth Zabini, I'm serious. Juniper and I are nothing." 

Was Draco reassuring his friends or himself? He wasn't really sure.

"Oh my god, thats it!" It was like a lightbulb had gone off in Theo's scrambled brain. He had just had an epiphany. "You haven't fucked her. Holy shit you haven't fucked her. I mean, we were just joking around, but you actually haven't fucked her."