꧁67꧂

Leta watched as James began to make the cookies. She couldn't help but stare in awe as he bottom lip in concentration as he measure the ingredient and poured them in. "Leta?" He said which made her snap out of her day dreaming and hum. "Can you roll me sleeves up?" He asked as he began to mix the dough with his hands.

She nodded and swung her legs off the bar stool she was sitting on and walked over to James. She began to roll up his sleeves, focusing on them but James was focusing on Leta.

He looked down at her, a strand of stray hair hitting her in the face which she tried to blow away but utterly failed. Her eyes finally met James's as she rolled up his left sleeve one last time.

"James," She called which made him raise his eyebrows. "Hurry up." She whispered which made him roll her eyes as she sat back down.

                                          ༒
Finally, the cookies were done and he plated them. He had ordered Leta to get two glasses of milk which made her go on a feminist ran before getting them. "Let me tell you something. I am a feminist until food gets involved." She announced, waving her finger around the air which made a James chuckle.

They then sat down together, sharing the cookies with a glass of milk. "I bet I can fit a whole cookie in my mouth." Leta loudly said which made James raise his eyebrows. "I'll buy you 5 chocolate frogs if you can."

This encouraged Leta even more. She smirked as she opened her mouth wide and pushed the cookie in, keeping it intact. "Guess I will need to buy you them chocolate frogs then." He chuckled.

"You better do James Potter!" She shouted before shoving another cookie into her mouth after taking a sip of her milk. Leta then began coughing with the cookie stuck in her throat.

James sprung to his feet, hitting her back, not knowing if it would uneven do anything. She quickly grabbed her cup and began sipping the milk until the cookie had been cleared from her throat.

"Are you okay?" James asked in a hurry, holding onto each side of her arms and rubbing his thumb across them. She wiped her mouth as she nodded.

"I think that's enough cookies for one day." He chuckled, pulling the plate away which made Leta scowl and pout her lips.

God. How much James wanted to kiss those lips and have her all the himself. But he couldn't because she didn't feel the same way about him, surely.

                                       ༒
"Leta wake up!" Regulus shouted, shaking the girl until she jolted awake. She groaned as she sat up, wiping her crusty eyes. "What do you want?" She asked, annoyed that he woke her up so obnoxiously.

He rolled his eyes before answering her. "Because I'm bored and I like annoying you. It's my favourite past time." He chuckled as she lied back down and covered her face, trying to block out the light of the many candles he had lit.

"Well you did it. Well done." She said sarcastically. "I saw treacle tarts in the Great Hall." Leta pulled the blanket off of her and ran out the room. Regulus sighed before following her.

                                    ༒
"Hey, Leta." The Slytherin looked beside her to see Marlene sit down. She watched as Leta shoved the last of her tart into her mouth which made her lightly chuckle. "Hi Reg." She looked over at Regulus who hummed in response.

"I was wondering if Dorcas, Alice and I could join you when you next go-" Leta cut her off by covering her mouth. She was yet to tell Regulus about her growing friendship with the Marauders but she knew she should tell him.

"Regulus doesn't know that I'm mates with them." She whispered into the blondes ear who let out an "Ahh." This made Regulus looked over with confusion and a furrowed brow.

"Yeah, you can. I think tonight." Leta whispered which made Marlene nod and walk away after saying goodbye to her and Regulus.

                                        ༒
The eight students sat in the boys' crammed dorm. Remus was sharing a bed with Sirius as usual and Peter sat with Alice. Marlene and Dorcas were sat together on Sirius's bed whisky Leta and James sat together.

"Let's play truth or dare." Alice announced and waving her hands around. After only a few drinks, Alice was pissed as she didn't drink often. "Yes! Truth of dare!" Marlene cheered.

"Okay, Dorcas. Truth or dare?" Marlene asked the girl beside her. "Umm, truth." She said, looking around in thought before answering.

"What's the biggest lie you have told me?" Marlene asked which made the tipsy Dorcas chuckle lightly. "You know when I said I was studying?" Marlene nodded. "I was actually with Rosier in a broom closet." She confessed which made them all gaps and laugh loudly.

"Alright, James." Dorcas said as it was her turn. "Truth or dare?" She asked him. "Truth." He replied which made Leta roll her eyes. "Booringg." She sand in his ear which made his roll eyes. "What is your biggest regret?"

"Probably breaking up with Leta." He confessed, looking at his hands as he picked at his nails. "Aw, really?" Leta asked him with a smirk.

James looked around at the other who were wiggling their eyebrows and winking at him. "I have that effect on people." She shrugged, turning back to everyone else.

"My turn. Leta, truth or dare?" James asked the Slytherin girl. "Dare. I ain't not scaredy cat." She replied.

"I dare you to," He paused to think. "Yell out random exclamations through the rest of the game." He said made them all hum or muttered in agreement. "I'll do it." She smirked.

"Remus, truth or dare?" The tall boy looked around in thought, Sirius's arms wrapped around him. "Truth."

"You all are all boring." She muttered under her breath. After Leta's go, the game continued. "James, truth or dare?" Peter asked. "Truth." Leta let out a loud and dramatic sigh as she fell backwards into the bed, her head 'accidentally' falling into James's lap.

"What historical figure would you want to talk to?"

Leta interrupted James before he could answer. "That's so boring!" She complained. "Marlene, pick a dare for him." Leta said, her head still in James's lap which made him heavily blush.

"James, you need to act like a loving couple with Leta for the rest of the night." This made Remus, Peter, Alice and Dorcas cheer and Leta huff. "I d-don't know-"

Leta had sat up and wiggled herself inbetween James's legs and leaning back into his chest. There was a lot of people playing so their were a few minutes where Leta didn't even speak so she took that time to listen to James's heartbeat.

James knew just how competitive Leta was, even if there was no competition and he knew that he didn't act like she boyfriends then she would yell at him. To avoid that, he wrapped his arms and pulled her closer to him which made them all cheer.

"Why are you cheering? This is my boyfriend?" Leta asked, chuckling. "I feel like you are taking this dare too seriously." Sirius huffed which made them all look at him.

"Why? Are you jealous?" She asked with a smirk. "No, I have all I want right here." He then held onto Remus tighter and sat up to kiss his cheek.