Author's Note

Before I start writing all the one-shots, I have to give out some warnings and details about what this collection might contain.

First, this is random and sometimes I might take requests as well while others might just be small ideas I've had and need to put into words.

Second, I'm sorry to those that ship this, but I will NOT write Vlad X Danny. I just can't. I don't have really anything against that ship, it's just I don't like it and I don't feel comfortable writing it. But I won't be rude and bash it for those of you that like it. You like what you like, and I like what I like. I can't, and have no right, to tell you what you can and can't like. So please don't ask me to write it. So, I'm sorry to those of you that would like to read that, but I have my limits and lines.

Third, there will be angst, smut, fluff, crossovers, AU's, and alternate scenes/episodes. What I mean by that, in case you don't understand because sometimes that's me so I don't mean to offend you if I do, is that most will be about ships, crossovers to different things, and AU's for different instances that I thought would be cool to think about. Be forewarned, I'm still new to writing smut, as in I've only written it once, and it might not be that great. But, that won't stop me from trying. Something to add with the ships though, some are canon, I think, such as Swagger Bishie (Danny X Dash), Pitch Pearl (Danny X Phantom) and so on and so forth. But some I thought would be cool and crazy to think about will be included. So, like maybe Danny X OC's  too; and I promise it will be a good OC. I'm not to good with writing Danny with girls, but I am willing to try just to please you. So yes there might be some really weird and unexpected ones, but like I said, this is for all the small ideas I've had.

Fourth, there also might be ones with pictures I've been inspired by as well. For example, there is a comic I found on Ao3 of Dash X Danny. It is smut, and it's short. But I had an idea for something to do with that and I will include the pitcures probably at the end. And they do not belong to me. I didn't draw them. There also might be ones that I have drawn and I will include those as well.

Fifth, if you do not like what I'll include in here, please don't hate. Just don't read. That's all I ask. I try really hard and it is really upsetting to work so hard on something and have someone tell me it's horrible and that they hate it. 

And lastly, critism is welcome, BUT, as I said before, please don't be mean about it. Suggestions are welcome and will help me get better. I am a perfectionist when it comes to just about everything, and writing is no exception. So I would do just about anything to continue to improve.

Bonus, I can write Danny in a 'horror flick' as well. As in, he's like a character in a horror movie or story. It's kind of hard to explain so I hope you get what I mean. If not, I will definitely be doing one of these because they are fun and I've been wanting to for a while so you'll see what I mean when you read it.

That is all for now. I will probably add more later if I feel the need to, but I honestly don't think I will. If none of the listed above bothers you, then weclome! Glad you chose this book, and I'm sorry if I don't post some for a while. Things have been kind of hard and being a freshman in highschool isn't helping. So, updates may or may not be frequent, and I'm sorry in advance if they are not. And these author's notes will not be frequent either because for one, they are frankly annoying, and I know I don't like hoping there is a chapter but I get one of these instead. But, anyways, hopefully ya'll like my ideas and off to the stories we go!

P.S. Requests are open, just put them in the comments section below and I will credit the idea to you at the beginning of the chapter. I will do them when I can. If I have little time, I will write every chance I get until it is done.

Alright, now I'm done.

~ Phoenix