todobaku

Lu_Uchiha88: requested todobaku so here you go
Its smut 0_0
Warnings:bondage,ball gag.
Bakubottem 👌

Todoroki was on top of a tied up bakugou.both naked "heh,well your already stretched so why don't we just-" Todoroki put the ball gag on bakugou. He let a muffled yell "mmm, I know love,but your to loud and everyone is at the dorms,so we'll just have to use the gag for right now." Todoroki kissed his forehead while inserting his member. Bakugou gasped and let out a muffled moan. Todoroki began to slowly thrust into bakugou. He jerked his hips up trying to tell todoroki to go faster and he obeyed. Soon he was thrusting as hard and as fast as he can while bakugou is letting out muffled screams and moans. The boy started to cry from the pleasure and was closer. Todoroki started to notice because bakugous moans started to get louder and by just hearing his muffled moans he was getting close. "L-love I'm c-close so you *pant* can w-wait." Bakugou whined. A couple minutes later bakugou came with a loud moan even though he had the gag on the a couple seconds later todoroki came inside bakugou. Bakugou was almost already half asleep so todoroki untied him and took the gag off then carried him to bathroom and took a bath.

(Time skip brought to you by bakutits)

They were both laying in bed bakugou already asleep in todorokis arms while he began to slowly fall asleep holding the shorter male in his arms

Done that was me first one so please tell me any mistakes I made and send in request! (Word count:281)