Chapter 4

AUTHORS NOTE: I apologise for not posting in a while I will start to post chapters more often but I am skipping a few episodes in order to get the story moving faster. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Comment what you want to see in the future of this book.

 Comment what you want to see in the future of this book

THIRD PERSON POV

Currently Alaric was being possessed by Klaus and none of them knew. He was at his apartment with Katerina in his possession.

Klaric groaned, "Oh who is this guy safari sam? Okay bad or badder?" Klaric held up two shirts to Katerina who was sitting in a chair in front of him.

"The darker colour suits you better." Katerina quivered frightened by what was going to happen.

Klaric smirked, "Thank you sweetheart. Okay pop quiz so the dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores possession, correct?"

"The dagger used to kill Elijah you will find him in the basement of the Salvatore boarding house." Katherine told him.

"Ok then the dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need is to resurrect Elijah, the guy is such a biz kill." Klaric rolled his eyes.

"Don't forget your on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Klaric rolled his eyes yet again.

"Right for all the lies about Isobel what else?" He questioned.

"That's it." Katherine wouldn't tell him anything.

Grinning coldly, he touched the side of her face as she flinched in fear.
"Oh so jumpy." She gritted her teeth.

"Please just..just kill me I have told you everything I know." She begged.

Klaric has put his hands on the armrests of the chair and looked directly at her face.

"You see I believe you are lying so I'm going to ask once more, what else?" He compelled.

Katherine unable to resist the compulsion replied,"They're trying to find a way to kill an original without the dagger using Bonnie instead."

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore?" Klaric questioned puzzled as he removed his arms from her chair.

Katherine shook her head, "She doesn't or didn't I don't know. You kidnapped me remember I'm out of the loop."

"Well we'll have to get to the bottom of that." Klaric hummed.

"Please just kill me and be done with it."Katherine pleaded.

Klaric scoffed, "And show you kindness. I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last half that long."

He takes a single blade pocket knife and hands it to her. "Now I want you to take the knife...and stab yourself." She hesitated before stabbing her thigh.