Chapter 5

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

Malia had just finished detention and rushed to get to the Salvatore house. Apparently at lunch Elena and Malia too were invited to the dance by Klaus.

He had compelled someone at the school and now they were all worried.

Gathered together in the living room was Elena, the Salvatore brothers, Bonnie and Klaric who had just arrived. They were taking but still waiting on one person.

The door burst open with Malia  coming in out of breath.

"I'm here...I'm here." She took a deep breath.
"Where were you?" Elena questioned.
"Oh I was in detention, just got out and ran all the way here. That's my workout for the year complete." Malia says sarcastically but also with truth which makes Damon laugh.

"Well we're glad your here now we were just discussing the plan." Damon informs her.

"Okay so what's our plan we find him then what's our plan of attack?" Elena asks.

"Me I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you find him I can kill him." Bonnie informs her.

Klaric shook his head, "That's not going to be easy I mean he is the biggest baddest vampire around."

"But he had to compel someone to do his dirty work couldn't he do that himself?" Damon questioned.

"Hey hey now hold on! He was probably just lazy. I mean I'm an evil genius but this stuff is hard work."
Malia complains as Klaric smiles since she sort of indirectly defended him.

"But you guys have a point I mean what if he..." Damon went to attack Bonnie but she had used her magic to throw him on the floor.

Damon groaned in pain as Malia clapped loudly.
"Haha do that again I have to get this on video." She laughed loudly as Klaric looked at her with adoration. He found her personality amazing so far.

She was funny and sarcastic and fiery and he always loved himself a challenge.

Damon glared at her as she shrugged, "Sorry not sorry." Damon laughed and wrapped his arm around his best friend while Bonnie turned to Elena.

Bonnie stood confidently, "It doesn't matter if he is an original. I can kill him Elena I know I can."

☽☽☽

Malia went to Caroline's house after she had called her. She needed her best friends opinion on her outfit.

"So who are you bringing to the dance?" Caroline asked her.

"Ooh my tv. And guess who else my couch!" She laughed with a thumbs up.

"What?! Your not going?" Caroline exclaimed.