Chapter 3

I dropped Louis off at the train station 2 hours ago , he told me he would come back when he had Eleanor . As I drove I thought of what Ava might do when I confront her , I have a feeling she wont be as happy to see me as I am to see her . I understand that her family has brain washed her into not loving me . I knew I should of killed off her family when I had the chance all they do is meddle in my business . I wonder if shes changed from the last time I saw her , I hope she knows that I never loved Monica that the only reason I dated her was to see Ava .

When I reached Ava's home it was empty which lead me to come to the conclusion that she had moved . I thought back to where she might be when suddenly I remember that she had told me that when finally turned 16 she would work as a waitress at Burger Derby.

I had been in the Burger Derby 's parking lot for an hour , waiting for Ava's shift to end . I curiously watched her take orders throughout the night . I noticed that she had gotten slightly taller and that her hair had grown , her cheek bones had become more prominent and her body develop slight curves and breasts. As the clock reached twelve and the restaurant started to close down I took my opportunity to retrieve the chloroform , I knew now was my time to get what belonged to me.

Ava's point of view

I said my last goodbyes to the staff of Burger Derby . As I started to leave I remembered that it was my turn to lock up . I retrieve the keys when suddenly I feel a presence behind me , I turn around to see a tall dark figure as I was about to scream the figure pushes me against a wall and suddenly roughly kisses me . I try to push him away when suddenly I hear him say " Ive wanted to do this for so long Kitten." I suddenly remember the strange pet name that only one person ever called me . I gasp and realize who had just kissed me . Harry . I start to panic realizing that this is the man that had murdered my sister and friend and that now he has come back to murder me . He smirks at me and says
" Oh baby iv'e missed you so much , but now were finally together and no one can separate us ."
I look at him in disgust " Harry your crazy! You killed my sister!"
" I know baby , but I only did it to be with you ! I never loved Monica , it was always you !"
I struggle in his arms still not being able to see his face due to the darkness . My heart starts to pump when I see him take something out of his pocket.
" Harry ! Please , don't kill me !!"

" Baby , I could never kill you ! That would ruin the game im just going to put you to sleep ."

As I started to protest again he puts a cloth to my mouth and I black out.

As I open my eyes I see myself on a bed , my arms are strapped down and I am only in my undergarments . I look around and see a man with brown hair and blue eyes starring at me . " Who are you!" I scream . He smirks at me and says " Oh me im Louis and im guessing your the famous Ava Harry is always talking about. I see why he was so obsessed with you , you are a pretty little thing aren't you."

"Let me go ! I need to go back to my family please!!!"
" Hush muppet , I like it when you were unconscious . I wish you were my play thing , maybe I just might steal you ." As Louis said this I suddenly hear a scream of a girl .
" Oops the misses is calling me , it was a pleasure to meet you muppet ." With one last smirk Louis leaves.

I stay in the room by myself for no more than an hour when I get the idea to start screaming to see if maybe someone outside could hear me . As I scream I hear footsteps walking towards my door , I instantly shut up in fear of who is outside the door. Harry suddenly barges inside looking surprised at me .
" I thought you were still asleep kitten but now that your awake we can finally spend time together."

" I don't want to be with you Harry ! I hate you ! You killed my sister!"
Harry smirks at me and says " But kitten I know you hated her too . The way she treated you like you were some kind of dog ." Harry leans in to me and whispers in my ear " I know you wanted her dead sweetheart , I knew you wanted to be with me . The way you would look at me , It was really quick cute actually I can remember it like it was yesterday.

"I look at Harry is disgust. " Harry your crazy ! Your delusional ! I was only thirteen I never could of wanted my sister dead !"

Harry looks heart by my words and slaps me . " I am not delusional you are ! Your brain washed because of your family , you will remember in time to love me again as you used to ." I look at Harry in disgust and say " No matter how much time im with you I will never love you ! Ever !" Harry suddenly laughed and says " Oh how I missed your little spunk you always had I knew that this would be a entertain game ."