The story

Batlandia was founded by well me of course. I found it in the 1800s when I was great friends with dear old Alexander Hamilton. Me and him were actually taking a walk and went off the trail by a few hundred miles and stumbled upon ruins. Apparently Alex had heard a story about a discarded land called halhaka. I said how cool but that's such a lame name. I looked at the mountains and I saw they were bats. I said ¨BatLandia¨ was a better name so we went with it. I thought and thought for a long time.

I mean we both found it, But.......... NO its my country and he just has to deal with it. It will be MY time to shine. People did live there before my citizens but under circumstances of the land could not stay. My country has its own religion and I will be their god. The laws go by me and until further notice there won't need to be any laws.

We built up from the ruins of the old discarded town. We made it beautiful again and it was all mine. Politics HATE THEM. I will be the all mighty ruler MUAH HA AHA HAHA. By that time i think my dear friend was regretting his decision of making a land with me but too bad. I put all of my 4 dollars into my society. Alex put the rest but it's not easy building a county from ruins he should at least help a little.

We speak Battie, Its basically English. We play volleyball and BatBall. I did make a song for the country and all my citizens will learn it. It goes :

BAT BAT BAT

BATLANDIA

IT WAS BROUGHT UP FROM RUINS

THAT'S IT

BAT BAT BAT

BATLANDIA

OUR QUEEN IS OUR GOD AND SHE'S THE BEST

SHE'S 213 YEARS OLD

BUT STILL

GLOWINGGGGGG

LIKE OUR COUNTRYYYYY

WE ALL HAVE TO LISTEN TO OUR QUEEN

OR WE WILL BE BRUTALLY MURDERED
AND EVERYONE WE LOVE WILL BE TOOOOOOOOO

So.... as you can see this country is mine. My country is a monarchy that means we have a queen or king and can you guess who that is yes ME. Each year my country gets 120 thousand dollars from the government. I have put Alexander in charge of money cause you know i'll spend it. The money will go to the cost of education of the people and the market, I will pay my workers and I will of couse put some away for MEEEE. I will use some for healthcare. For the doctors and surgeons. We will have an army to fight, we mighr even help john start the first black batallion.

One day we came across a cave and found a man along with the man we found a lake. I started talking to the man and he said he has been there for years and that the only thing that kept him alive was the lake. It was a lake of immortality and I felt like only the queen should be able to drink from the lake.

The man I met was John Laurens. He had a plan to start the first black battalion. His plans were ruined when everyone thought hedied in war. Instead the british hit him half to death then dumped him in the ruins. Alexander went into tears remebering his old friend. I let Alex drink from the fountain for the reason that he should have time with his friend.

BatLandia is located in BatLandia, New Jersey. It is Usualy pretty cold in BatLandia, New Jersey except for the summer because then it is hot very hot. We love the animals in my country. There are bats of course but there are also Owls, Cats , Dogs ,sharats(which are sharks but breed with cats) Pigs, Birds and Horses. All of the animals live freely until we need food. We have many plants like Sage, Weeping Willows, Audrey 2 and Aloe. We tried growing different flowers but that didnt work out well. Would you like to see our animals, birds and trees? Perfect!!!!

 Would you like to see our animals, birds and trees? Perfect!!!!

The wild sharats

The Weeping Willows

The Weeping Willows

The Owl also known as Hedwig

Our Flower (the only one we kept alive)

THANK YOU FOR VISITING 

BYE BYE NOW