Naruto's fight

Your POV
As i finished my fight with Hanzo, It's now Naruto's fight, He will be fighting Bodoro. "It's my turn now, Dattebayo" He said, His hand behind his head. "You better win" i said, With a thumbs up. He walks up, Face to face with Bodoro, Naruto is about 6 feet away from him. "I'm gonna fight a kid? So disappointing" Bodoro said out-loud, This made Naruto fume. "OI, I'M GONNA BE HOKAGE IN THE FUTURE DATTEBAYO!!!" he shouted, I sweat drop, Everyone sweat drop. They charged at each other. "Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto did the hand signs, I'm shaking in fear and excitement, Kurama noticed it. Everyone's mouth were agape at Naruto's clones, Even Killua. Kurama gave me a lick on the cheek, I squealed on the inside, I smiled on the outside, We continued watching. Naruto's clones got Bodoro, 2 clones held his arm, 3 held the other, 4 held his right leg, 3 in the other. "Surrender now old man!" Naruto demanded, Bodoro sighs. "I surrender.." he muttered. "I told you i'll win, Dattebayo" he pointed at me, I smiled back. "I believe it, Dattebane" i said, Kurama looks at the 2 Uzumakis, And smiled. Like mother like Daughter, Like father like son, Like brother like sister.

Time skip
Killua and Gittarackur are about to fight, Then something unexpected happend. "It's been a while, Kil" Gittarackur said, As he remove his needles, Killua's eyes widen in fear, A tall guy with jet black hair, Pale skin and black eyes. "A-Aniki" Killua said, The tall man looked at him emotionless. "I heard that you stabbed mom and Milluki" he said. "Y-yeah.." Killua respond. "She was crying-" Illumi paused. "Any mother would cry when their son did that to them" Leorio said. "-Tears of joy" Illumi continued, My right eye twitched, Kurama didn't say a word, Naruto had a 'What the f' face, Leorio anime felled, Kurapika was shocked as well. As the 2 brothers had an awkward chat for a while, Illumi just said something that triggered me the most. "You are not meant to be a Hunter, You are born to be a killer, Assasins don't need friends, They just get in the way, Gon is way too dazzling for you, Y/N is interesting but she'll get in the way as well, One day, You will end up killing them" Illumi said, My hair rises is about to rise up in the air when he said that. "No there is something i want!" Killua exclaimed, I rose a brow. "And what is that?" Illumi asked, Killua was nervous. "I-I.... I want to be friends with Gon....And Y/N....I want to be friends with Gon and Y/N and live a normal life..." Killua said, Illumi stayed emotionless. "Well too bad, Assasins don't need friends, And i guess i should kill Y/N and Gon" Illumi said, My hair rises up forming the nine tails, Everyone looks at me. "YOU BASTARD!! HE'S ALREADY OUR FRIEND!!!" I shouted, My eyes turning red in anger. Everyone backed away from me, Except Kurama, His tails were rising as well, When he heard Illumi talking about killing me. "Y/N calm down" Naruto said, I gave him a 'How the f should i calm down you b-'

Sorry i haven't updated for a while, And this chapter is short since i'm tired rn, Byee