the one and only capture

It was a late edgy night at acme labs, brain was making his latest scheme for world domination his latest plot is to make an AI that'll dumb humans into subnesion

Scripling down a bunch of random stuff and mumbling to himself "1124557985, aw no that's not right." brain continues writing down in his sticky note. As gingerpale once said "sticky notes are great"
(this has no relation to the story i just forgot to delete this)

pinky sat next to him watching him, he didn't really understand what he was doing but that didn't stop him from gazing at him, brain notices pinky hovering over him he decides not to say anything about it, he keeps re-writing the same thing but he keeps getting it wrong,

he feels a boiling feeling in his chest it keeps getting worse the more he writes down words and numbers And rewriting words and numbers. Pinky steps back a bit, noticing that brain is progressively getting angrier as he screams "NYAAAAAA" he lays on his back, eyes twitching blood boiling, pinky sitting next to brain, patting his head. Brain pushes pinky away and rips up the sticky note.

pinky says "brain, are you alright? You don't normally get this mad" brain replies through his teeth "do i look like i'm okay pinky!?" pinky takes a good look at brain, looking him up and down brain looked like a tiny mad scientist "honestly, no brain you look like shit, Poit I mean trash!" brain grabbing his own head, banging it into the cage screaming.

Pinky pulls brain away from the cage walls, not letting him go, brain tries to squirm out of his grasp "WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG"

Pinky doesn't respond, he just sits down on the bed still holding brain tightly, brain has stopped trying to squirm for now.

Pinky kisses brains forehead from behind him, brain blushes and tries to squirm out of pinkys grasp again, pinky still not letting him go "i'm not letting go until you calm down" he looks at brain breathing heavily, patting his head again.

Brain was not having any of this, he kept trying to escape, he got tired after a while and stopped, he warned himself out too much from yelling and trying too hard to work.

"Pinky please stop messing with me, I'm exhausted." brain sighed, pinky decided to let him go, laying him down on the other side of the bed, brain was too tired to do anything so he just huddled under the blanket and fell asleep.

Pinky admired him as he slept, he started to hum songs to make him even more happy. He hummed himself to sleep.

The next day

Brain wakes up with pinky curled up against him, he tries to get out of bed without waking up pinky, he drinks out of his water bottle, he then just stands there, not really knowing what to do, so he goes back to pinky and watches him. He thinks about life, he knows how rude he acts to pinky. He truly regrets it but he knows he can't go back. He knows he doesn't deserve him; he pulls the blanket over pinky and leaves the cage, he couldn't handle being next to him at this time.

he decided to get back to planning for what he would need to build a robot and what he would do in the coding process though he can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday, it filled his chest with guilt thinking about all the bad things he did to pinky. He mumbled " oh i messed up big time, I wish I would make it up for Pinky. He deserves it."

He ponders what he could do for him, he hears pinky moving in the bed, he jumps at the sudden noise, brain decides to hide behind a bookshelf. "brain" pinky calls out, brain ignores pinky still trying to find a way to make up for the things he's done.

He landed on an idea so he decided to go for it. Pinky now sitting next to him "hey!" brain jumps again "pinky! When did you get here!" pinky replying "about a minute ago."

"So brain what are we doing tonight?" Pinky asked, brain replied "umm i actually didn't make a plan... so how about you, any ideas?" Pinky sat there thinking to himself for a bit before responding "oh! wanna watch a movie?" brain responding "oh sure what do you wanna watch?" Pinky thought a bit "how about it" brain responded "what about it?"

"No it! The movie it" brain replying "um....... I uh sure, but you know that's a horror movie?" pinky walking off to get his phone "oh yeah! I been meaning to watch it for a while now"

Brain was never one for horror movies, he had nightmares for three days after seeing bird box, but he wanted to make it up to pinky so he would watch it anyway.

Pinky had gotten some food, the both of them set up the phone so that they could watch it, they sat down on the bed and played the movie, about halfway through the movie, brain was mortified at this clown, pinky puts his arm around brain, he moves closer to pinky trying to look away from the movie playing.

Pinky boops brains nose a bit, brains eyes widded "boop the snoot!" brain just looks at pinky in confusion, pinky pets brain on the head, he just leans into pinkys chest, feeling a warm in his.

pinky pulls brain into a hug saying "i know you have a crush on me, hehe poit" as he kisses him

I guess this is the end