Chapter 2: welcome to Bridgewood Academy part 2

Alycia's POV

                As I locked the door, I turned around. I walked up to her. she motioned me to not get near her. "please, you should go." she says looking at me with blue greenish eyes. I knew she was going to be a special werewitch my instincts never fail me. "Alycia you need to get out of here." I looked at her. I got close to her, even though its definitely a bad idea. "No, I am not leaving you. no matter what you say.I am going to be here with you ok." she looked at me, she was falling down to the ground. "Please just go, I will hurt you. I really don't want to hurt you. please." i gulped took a deep breath. "Then kill me, I'll die knowing it was someone I am developing a crush on." she was shocked at my last words. "What did you sa-- gaaa awwwwooooo." It was happening, I was witnessing a werewolf transformation.  The bones cracking. I felt bad the first transformation is huge pain and as you continue transforming the less it hurts. I kept hearing her screams. The bones, the way it was changing. I sat there at the corner near the door. Until I saw a beautiful large wolf in front me.

                 I closed my eyes, I was scared. I didn't know if she was actually going to kill me. when I reopened my eyes. I was licked on the face by this not so giant dog. I giggled. I stared into its eyes as it stared at me. I took my hand out of my own embrace. I pet the wolf on the head. Before I could even touch it, it backed away from me. it turned its head to the side. It left me confused in what she wanted. I then tried to be pet her again. She had soft fur. The brown, white, and black, with specks of blonde fur, the beautiful blue greenish eyes. She was a gorgeous wolf. she seemed to love me petting her on the cheek. "I see, this is your soft spot. your soo cute." The fact that she wasn't killing me gave me relief. She laid her head on me. I was only waiting for her to turn human.

                 I fell asleep myself, I couldn't feel soft fur anymore. Instead it was the cold floor. I opened my eyes in a flash. "Amy, where are you." I saw her put on her light blue hoodie. "Hey Alycia, I am here don't worry." she came close to me and helped me up. We were so close to each other its like we could kiss. But I just met this girl. it was to soon, its the first day. she was going to walk to the door but I stopped her. "Hey umm, why didn't you kill me?" I tell her nervously. "Oh you wanted me to kill you?" she says making me look at her dumbfounded. "I am only joking." she says laughing. I punched her on the shoulder, well tried to instead I fell. so I thought. she caught me. She's tiny, but very strong. "I could never kill you, you got to know that. I could of but I didn't." she looks down and sighed. I lifted up her chin. "What's wrong?" I ask concerned. "I needed to kill Alycia. I pay a consequence." I was only more confused. "What does that mean Amy?" she sighs again. "If I don't kill in the next transformation I die, it was painful enough to not kill." I hugged her. she was stunned by my sudden hug. "Do not die on me, my favorite wolf." I got hugged back. "I am your favorite I see." she starts laughing. I push her away. "shut up, loser." I got sad puppy dog eyes from her. Then she was going to leave, but stopped in her tracks. "umm hey, thanks for numbing my pain by petting me. but one thing Debnam-Carey don't ever treat me like a dog. Or next time I will bite your hand off." she looks at me in the eyes smiling before leaving for class. As I do soon after. Nodding my head. she's going to be the death of my poor heart.

Amy's POV

Class sucked. I felt weak. Numb on my feet. I was completely fatigue. "Amy you look pale." The girl on my left said. It caused Alycia to avert my direction. I didn't want to tell her. That I could die any second. "Amy, your boiling, your fever is super high." Alycia started panicking. "Please tell me your not dying." I looked at her, I was mad ranged. "Like you care." I yelled and ran out the class to puke. I went to my locker grabbed some extra clothes and walked to the girls locker room to shower.

I was turning on the water. I needed cold water. As I was bare naked. I took a deep breath I walked into the cold water. I held out my hand and placed it on the cold wall in front of me. I was so mad full of range. It felt uncontrollable. I heard a familiar voice. It's Alycia. I apparently said so loud. "Hey what's wrong with you, Amy I'm scared as hell right now." I didn't look at her. She put a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off me. "Get the fuck out Alycia." I managed to look at her. She put her hand my cheek. "Hey it's ok, calm down." I slapped her hands off my face. "For damn sake Alycia get out. I'm naked. I can't control this range. If you don't leave I'll kill you. I'll fucking kill you." I turned around. The wolf was taking over.

She was still behind me. I want her to stay. But her life matters to me. I don't fucking understand. "You don't understand what?" I said something out loud again. "I don't understand why I can't kill you." She looked into my eyes. I pinned her to a wall and then walked away from Alycia. "Let it out and just kill me you fucking idiot. Save yourself loser." Oh she made a big mistake calling me an idiot. "What the fuck did you just call me?" She gulped as I walked up to her with the blue eyes. "I said your a fucking idiot. Just finish it already." I was dead ranged how dare she insult me like that. "Your the fucking idiot, for coming here. Maybe I should set aside my werewolf feelings and kill you. That's better." I said pinning her to the wall.

The fearless look in her eyes was incredible. "Then do it. No one is stopping you." I was about to rip her neck off. When I felt a huge pain to my head. "Awwwouu fuck, my head." I was still mad and more ranged then before. I felt hands on my cheeks as I fell to the ground. "Shhh, I'm here. Calm down relax." I somehow managed to calm down.

Later that day. I never spoke to Alycia again. She was my weakness. I can't be near her. She's like a magnet. It's too soon. I told her to hate me. Like she does at school. She didn't want to, but that's how it has to be. I told her we can sneak around and get to know each other. As long as she gets to see me she's ok with the bullying and the distance.

Madison's POV

As I got home my sister seemed a bit lost. " I know you hate me Leesh. But what's wrong big sis. You look like you just got ran over by a car." She sat on the sofa. "Your best friend." As I sat down I gave a weird look. "Amy? What about her." Alycia sighed. "I like her. I know it's too soon. But I might be her mate." I got up. I paced back and forth and sat back down. "First off what the fuck. Second gross why my best friend. Third. She's not my best friend, but she's a good friend. Fourth are you insane. If mom and dad find out she's a werewitch. You know what that means right." She of course was completely flustered. "Alycia your leading her to death. You need to stay away from her. If you care for her leave her alone." She started tearing up.

I reacted a bit harsh. "Hey big sis don't cry. I'm sorry." I tell her feeling bad. "Amy may be my friend, but if you guys are mates. There's nothing I can do about it." She then stopped crying. "I saw her transform Maddie." She said happily I smiled a bit. "Oh really, was she a beautiful wolf?" I ask now curious. "Yes. She had blue greenish eyes, amazing brown,white, black and specks of blonde hair. Her fur was soo soft. It felt like a warm fluffy pillow." The smile on her face was just so exuberant about it.

As mom and dad came in slowly Alycia spoke too soon. "Yeah, I just don't know how I'll tell my parents." We heard them come in for movie night Monday's. Very weird I know. With Alycias favourite dish chicken Alfredo. "You don't know what to tell us on what Alycia?" Her parents both look at us. Alycia stares at me and I shrug. Then she tried to speak. "I umm. Umm uhh." Our parents knew it was something bad because of Alycia's stuttering. "Tell us Alycia." She sighed, took a deep breath. And she opened her mouth.