Father Figure

10 years. It's been ten years since he took her away. Away from us, away from me. Malchior, he just escaped the spell Raven used to keep him trap. He came to the tower and demanded that Raven marry him. If she not, then he will eliminate us. She had no other choice then say yes. And ever since, we haven't seen her. 

Till now, we search for her. That she will come back. Maybe he took her to another dimension. But, no matter what, we will find her! 

Ever since Raven left. Tower was unusually quiet. No-one had the heart to speak. Even after ten years, tower is not as cheerful as it used to be. We miss her terribly. I miss her terribly. I never got chance to tell her how much I love her. 

I swear if I see this Malchior guy again, imma making Raven a widow and then marrying her! 

"Guys, there's someone on the front door." Cy said. 

In camera, we saw familiar head. Violet head. 

"Ra-" Before Nightwing could finish, I rush towards the front door. I opened it and saw.... A small girl? 

Her violet locks were falling on her side and she was on her knees, sobbing. I can't see her face. Her skin was a little pale for normal humans. 

"Who are you?" I asked gently to the sobbing girl. She look no older than 4 or 5. Maybe, Raven turned into a small girl, again? 

She lifted her head. I excepted to see those endless violet orbs, those I fell in love with. But what I saw just froze my heart. Her eyes. They weren't purple. They were... Icy blue.

Those icy blue eyes which took my love away from me! They were the same eyes. His eyes! But... Why does a girl who looks like Raven has his eyes. Wait! Does this means she... 

"Friend, Who is this child?" Kori asked. 

The girl looked at her with those same eyes. But, there was one difference between them. These eyes held innocence and fear. She was scared of us. Why won't she? she's only a kid! 

Kori gasped. "Friend!" 

Cy and Richard gave the same reaction. 

The girl was tearful. She was sobbing and crying. 

Kori dropped a tender hand on her shoulder and asked, "What is your name?"

What seems like several years, she answered, "Ivy." in a cute baby voice. 

Ivy was sitting on the couch. We have several questions from her! SEVERAL. 

"ok Ivy, wh-" I don't have time for nonsense!

"Why do you look like Raven!? " I asked in the most gentle voice I can mutter at that time. She eyed me with those big blue eyes which weren't meant for that innocence. She said one word which I never ever in my life will hear from a girl with those eyes. That single word which is supposed to fill you with the feeling of warmness, but that words just broke my heart! 

"Momma?" It's this word. My worst nightmares have come true. 

Before I explode on this kid, Nightwing stepped in between. 

"Your mommy's name is Raven?" He asked. She nodded. I know this question will broke my heart in bajillian pieces, but I must ask. 

"Who is your dad?" 

She smiled and said the person's name I wish to kill! 

"Malki-or" she said smiling a toothy grin. My heart. It's broken. I can't feel anything. I... can't. 

No-one POV

All Titans gasped dramatically at young girl. She just tilted her head in confusion. 

"You don't know?" She asked in a really adorable baby girl voice. 

Changeling looked like he was going to faint. Kori can't trust her ears. Cy and Richard had blank face. 

Did that guy just raped Raven? 

"I maybe asking a personal question but. Does your Daddy keeps you good?" Kori asked. They all were desperate to know that Malchior did not raped Raven! 

"Dada loves me and momma. Sometimes momma yells at hi-m. When they do bad talking, momma yells at dada. They bad talk for sometime, until dada says, 'I am sorry, I luv you!' momma makes a face and stops bad talk. Then she leaves!" she said with a signature baby grin. 

Now they just can't trust their ears. No at all. DID SHE JUST SAID DADA LOVES MOMMA? 

Richard asked another question, "Where are you from?" They weren't sure they want to ask this question.

"A place name Marchi (I don't have any excuses 😔). Dada and momma are king and queen. I am prince as Ivy." she was pretty young to be able to pronounce princess. 

"Why are you here?" Yep, that's the question they want to ask. 

Ivy looks like she was going to explode crying. And so she did. She cried heavily. Kori went to the girl's side to comfort her. After some minutes of sobbing she answered. 

"My palac-e was attacked. Bad people came and started playing with sharp things which momma says not to. They tried to kill momma and dada. Momma send me here and said I have to go to the place of T." she release a cute hiccup. 

All were shocked. They were attacked. Is Raven dead? No NO THEY WON'T BELIEVE IT! 

"Raven can't be dead! Can she?"Richard asked. 

"Momma is dead?" Ivy asked. Only one way to find out. They went to her, locked. They searched for her mirror. When they did, they knew their answer. 

The mirror was broken. It means only one thing. She is dead. All hugged each other and cried. All these years, she was not with them, but they knew she would be alive. Now, she is not with them. And they know she will never come back now. 

"Dad, do you remember the day I came here." asked a 14 years old Ivy. 

"I do. And what happened after that too." Gar chuckled. 

9 years. It's been 9 years since Ivy came here. After they found out that her parents were dead. Titans decided that one of them should adopt her. Garfield quickly nodded in agreement with this and asked can he do it. 

The girl was small enough to expect Gar as her father. The reason he decided to adopt her is she is only thing Raven loved after she was taken away. Yeah there is no doubt that she must be forced or a mistake. But, she was the only one there Raven loved with all her heart. 

Garfield is still madly in love with her. And he know, that Ivy is not his daughter. But, she is her. That was the reason he asked to be his adoptive father. And he was proud he made that choice. 

Ivy was really the younger version of her mom. Except the eyes and her powers. But, she was just like the Raven Gar loved and will love. And that's why, he loves his new daughter.