The AfterMath

Prologue

     News spread around that Balto brought the medicine after children were infected by an incurable sickness, the town trusted their loyal sled dogs to bring back the medicine however the dogs were lost and the person that were sleding with the dogs was unconscious.

      Balto manages to find the dogs and bring back the medicine and the person back safely to the small village as they managed to cure the children just in time before something happens, everyone were overjoyed and proud of Balto.

.......However not all of them....

Steele's Pov

   I was cold, I ran away from my home. I was unforgiven to the other dogs, they think of me as a Monster for not leading them back home it was all Balto's fault that stupid Mix wolf!. I need to start fresh. I ran as heavy wind started to catch on as I ran without stopping I made my way to the forest and found shelter at a cave, I was cold and shivering as I felt my front paw went numb. I slept through the cold snow I had to wait till the storm passed.

I woke up as I got up and shake the snow off of me, I then continue my journey to find another place for me to live, I continue to make my way through the woods, I started to think about my life choices to when I was a small pup.

My father and mother would warm up by the fire as me and my siblings would play, I remember I got adopted to a young boy. I was always a trouble maker however that didn't stop other dogs to tease me, I started to fight back, that's when my human started training me when I was a year old.

   I then started my first race as I managed to beat the dogs that messed with me, after I got into the sled race with my human, I got the respect I deserved and pushed others around that dared to get in my way. I was loved and gain all of the attention, however this wasn't enough as I've fallen for a certain female husky Jenna, I needed her to be my mate and continue on my legacy until that Balto started to cause trouble for me, I've always hated that mixed wolf. However karma bites back after the incident with the medicine, all the dogs will never forgive me, my human was disappointed with me for failing the mission.

I walked through the snow until I saw lights from far away, 'another town....but what happens if they'll recognize me and sent me back?' I thought as I noticed I'm still wearing my collar from my human, I begin to rub it against a tree until I got it unbuckled and ripped it off of me. I ran to the town as I was finally going to start out fresh.

****************************************

I hope you enjoy I know it's a bit short but I'm sure it'll get better. Anyway Bai!!