Red Cheeks

Quon's POV:

For some time now I've felt a presence behind me.
I'm pretty sure Ukyos been following me around, because who else would be around me all the time like a shadow?

Today I was hanging out at the Shakadera Dojo.
I thought this time I would catch Ukyo behind me.

That's when I felt it again.

"Ukyo..."

He leaned over my shoulder "Yeesss?" he breathed down my neck.

I felt chills or something go down my spine as his face was right beside mine.

"H-have you been following me for like... 2 weeks?" I asked him as I stuttered my first word.

"Just why would you assume that?" He asked, still leaning over my shoulder.

"Well, you do have a habit of hiding in other people's shadows and I can always sense someone behind me"

"Hm, well I can't lie about it because I have been following you for some time" He said as he moved so he was no longer behind me.

"But why?" I asked confused.

"Uhm.. mind if we save that for another time?" He asked looking a bit nervous for who knows why.

"Uh okay?"

"So, would you mind teaching me to skate?" His face went a slight shade of pink.

"Yeah, of course I can" I said passing him my skateboard.

He put it down on the ground and got on it.

"Could you.. help me balance?" He asked, looking a bit red in the cheeks.

I stood beside him and held both sides of his waist, not thinking anything weird of it.

I noticed his face go an even warmer shade of red.

"Ukyo? why are you blushing?" I asked casually.

"I-I'm not blushing... what are you talking about?" He said turning his face so I couldn't see his rosey red cheeks.

I leaned over to see that his face was infact red.

"You definitely are, Ukyo" I told him then going back to my original position.

"It's just.. getting hot, okay?" He said.

"Well, I'm not getting hot at all. If you are you can just take this off" I said pulling on his indigo and pink accented hoodie.

"Could you maybe take it off for me?" Ukyo asked innocently.

"Uh- okay" I replied then pulled it down from his shoulders and then his arms out of the sleeves.

"Where should I put it?" I asked.

"Just tie it around my waist" He said.

I then crossed the sleeves around his waist and tied it.

I then put my hands back on his hips and his face went red again.

"Ukyo..."

"W-whaaat??" He stuttered.

"I- pff nevermind"

I stayed by his side as he slowly moved along on the skateboard.

"Can you try balance on your own now?" I asked, letting go of him.

"No!" He yelled grabbing my hands and placing them back on his hips.

Now he was being a bit suspicious at this point.

"Well.. okay then.."

Soon the sun had started to go down and we were walking home.

"Could I come over to your place tomorrow?" Ukyo asked.

"Sure, I guess you can"

"Also, no need to give me your address because I already know where you live" Ukyo started laughing.

"Hmph of course you do..." I said not so surprised or amused.

"Well, see you tomorrow? 11?"

"Yep" I said then getting on my skateboard and parting ways with him.

He's a bit strange in his own way but I like him, he's so mysterious and.. kind of awkward?
He doesn't always seem to be like that, it's like he's only like that around me.

Oh well.
I guess I'll see him tomorrow then.