Chapter 1-Rewrite

"Hello"- Talking
'Hello'- Thinking
"Flashback Talking"
'Flashback Thinking'
"Tail Beast Talking"
'Tail Beast Thinking'
-------------------------------

5 years ago the Hokage's Wife Gave Birth to three childrens Naruto,Mito,Menma they were the children of the 4th hokage Minato Namikaze and his wife Kushina Uzumaki who was also the jinchuriki of the 9 tails fox. Being a female jinchuriki wasn't easy job cause the seal containing the beast weakens but minato was there to help is wife who was giving birth he was making sure that the seal didn't break during the birth. After a few minutes suddenly sound of children crying started coming evryone started celebrating but minato had a job to complete resealing the kyubi before the seal is completely broken as soon as minato started he heard screams of doctors who were helping his wife give birth minato turned around as soon as he heard them only to see a masked man standing with his son naruto in his handing.

Minato's P.O.V

"Hey calm and keep the kid down" said minato

"I am as calm as i should be now step away from the jinchuriki or say goodbye to this kid" said masked man while pointing a kunai at naruto

"Alright" was all minato said while moving aside. Seeing the chance masked man threw naruto in the air only to be catch by minato as soon as minato saw that naruto have paper bomb attached to the cloth he was wearing. Minato quickly unwarped the cloth and used his in-famous jutsu the flying raijin the jutsu which gave him the title of Yellow Flash of Leaf he teleported him and naruto in a small wooden house only to throw the cloth and again used flying raijin to teleport him and naruto to there compund and second later bought mito and menma and few seconds later kushina too.

Minewhile the masked man have unsealed the kyubi and put him in a genjutsu to control him and attacked the most powerful village out of eveyone other The Village Hidden In Leafs as soon as minato arrived at the scene he teleported on the kyubi's head and teleported the whole kyubi with him somewhere far so that
kyubi won't cause anymore damage to the village after teleporting kyubi minato remember the fight he had just a few seconds ago with the same masked man who was to be blamed for all of this

"Why are you attacking the village" said minato

"None of your business hokage" replies the masked man

Minato took out his three prolonges Kunai with his hirashin mark on it and make a rasengan in the other hand.he throws the kunai at masked man's head only to pase through it .he then teleport using the kunai behind the masked man and shove the rasengan at his back to get the nine tails out of his sharingan's genjutsu.

He then teleport to where his children and wife was.

"Kushina we have to seal the Nine-Tails.It's the only way to stop it."Minato said In worried tone.

"But Minato who will give his/her child?"Kushina Asked.

"No we don't have to asked anyone.We will seal Nine-Tails Soul and 1 tails chakra in Naruto and 4 tails each in Memma and Mito."said Minato in calm tone.

Kushina sadly nodded knowing there wasn't anyother way .Then Minato teleported himself with his wife and childrens to where he teleported the kyubi before.He place His children in the rock and started sealing and Kushina helped him with her chakra chain to keep the kyuubi at bay with everything she got.But before Minato could seal the nine-tails Third Hokage stepped in right on time.

"Minato you have a great life ahead of you.I have become old so let me finish the seal"Hiruzen said.

Hiruzen then finished the seal giving naruto soul and 1 tails worth chakra and Memma and Mito 4tails worth chakra.When the seal was finished he fall on ground dead.Rain started falling for the old man's Death.And you could see the crying of three babies.Minato picked up Mito and Memma then teleported him and kushina and the 2 babies home just leaving a blond child crying alone in the dark within himself.

After 10 mins a group of anbu came.

"This child is unmistakably senseis" said a white haired anbu

"You sure captain"asked another anbu

"Yes i am 100% sure but the real question is why did sensei leave him behind i know he had 3 kids"

"Sir we have taken lord 3rd's body and all of us are leaving for the village"said another anbu

"Alright" replies the white hair anbu

"What are you going to kakashi senpai" asked a brown haired anbu

"I don't know what happened and why sensei left him behind tenzo but i can't leave a kid like this i am taking him with me and also rise him till sensei notice" said white hair anbu now identified as kakashi

"Alright ask me for any help you need senpai" said anbu now identified as tenzo

Kakahi and tenzo left taking naruto with them.

-----------------------

I will try to update every week now. And story will be changed now that Kakashi will rise naruto and i am also thinking of giving sharingan to make him powerful.

This Book Made with helps Of many books i have readed.

Aslo this is my first ever book pls tell me how it is