GMAC 14

Jungkook and Jimin arrived at Jihae's school

Jungkook and Jimin arrived at Jihae's school. The older helped him get out, you can say, Jungkook's limping. No dirty minds yet, cause he just hurt his foot. Jimin wrapped an arm around his husband's waist, while Jungkook wrapped his arm around his shoulder. They went and walked to the gates, waiting for Jihae.
"My foot hurts so bad" Jungkook whined and Jimin scoffs.
"I told you to be careful, now look" Jimin says, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"I didn't see Jihae's toy, okay" Jungkook says, huffing. Jihae shows up, and they both waved at him. Jihae ran to them, pouting as he sees Jungkook.
"What happened to you, papa?" He asks and Jungkook pouts back.
"Your toy made me slip" Jungkook says, while Jihae looked Jimin who nods, chuckling.
"And daddy keeps laughing at me, baby" Jungkook says, making Jihae slap Jimin's thigh.

"Daddy!" Jihae says and Jimin chuckles, about to pick up him when Jungkook almost fell.
"Hyung, what the heck!?" Jungkook says, while Jimin scratches his nape, laughing.
"Sorry" Jimin says, just grabbing Jihae's hand now.
"We're going somewhere" Jimin says and Jihae squeals, jumping up and down.
"Where?" Jungkook asks, limping to the car.

"Where you surprised me about Jihae's gender" Jimin says, smiling.
"Oh, really?" Jungkook says and Jimin nods. Jihae ran to the car, worrying Jungkook.
"Park Jihae! Be careful!" Jungkook says and Jihae giggles, waiting for the door to be opened. Jimin chuckles, Jungkook always be worried.
"What did I tell you about just running off like that?" Jungkook scolds, but Jihae just give him an innocent smile.
"Just let him for this one, calm down, we're gonna be off to somewhere, you can't be stressed" Jimin says, laughing as he helped him sit down.

"You two, aigoo~ Be happy I love y'all or y'all would be whooped"