The come back

/A/N eey look who's still alive so you can say the title fits for both things the next chapter and the fact that I don't have this awful migraine anymore. Also I will in a few days begin the next story named 'no cure to help'and also the story 'mentally stable again' the first one being the corruption au and the second the Hermitcraft au. But I also have to say that from this chapter will only two more chapters come. 

Also those who know Johannes Ordiengen from Germany might find the song 'Besser als Jetzt' so fitting to the SMP story even if it's a German song. So let's stop talking and get into today's chapter. 

________________________________________________________________________________

The group of seven had walked now a few days but we're really near the SMP actually more near the bad lands. One's they stepped in their territory they had been met with multiple blood colored vines covering some areas around them. 

,, What the heck is this? "

,, Wow again Tommy did not swear weirdly enough to make us confused again"

Tommy shot Techno a glare he used sometimes on disrespectful people to make them shut up and unfortunately it worked also by Techno. 

,, Right you weren't there for a few months those are blood vines they're coming from an egg deep below underground. "

,,Oh hello my friends and stranger could I ask why are you touching the vines of the egg?"

,, I was just checking out something okay no need to be pissed off immediately Bad!"

,, Oh sorry but still who are and how do you know me"

,, Wow only a few months away and everyone forgets me how funny but if you excuse us now we have an other friend to meet "

,, No no no first your gonna meet the egg before you can go"

,, Interesting but no come on guys we leave this dipshit behind "

,, .... Fine then but I will take you to the egg eventually "(OK here me out the reason I not made bad say language is because in Tommyinnit's stream we saw that the egg effected him so he won't say language to him anymore but still doesn't cuss also how cool is it that Tommy doesn't get effected by any kind of things like he just simply walked around in a zone were Tubbo let the nuclear bomb explode and didn't got effected a single bit) 

They continued walking until they met a single person standing in front of the community House it was..... Dream. 

#Tommy thought # that green bitch is nothing more than a power hungry monster who hurt me so many fucking times that I stopped counting in my exile. #

,, Tommy what the fuck are you doing here you are still exiled... "

,, Oh shut up you fucking green bitch and it's Solar to you not Tommy fucking innit "

His wings started to change in a dark blue almost black color he was pissed more than ever in his life. He had grown over the months and could now easily tower over the masked man. He was not that pathetic child that this bitch had seen in the past no he was now a feared warrior of an far and peaceful kingdom. 

,, But Tommy I'm you're friend right you wouldn't hurt your friend. "

The fear was obvious in his voice and gesture .Guess Tommy was right he is the only person that Dream is scared off. 

,, You don't get to talk about shit your just a manipulative bitch who thinks he can play with people like puppets on strings but you were wrong oh how you were wrong. You have to know in all this month's I had not sweared that much but now I'm angry no I'm pissed off by the fact that you said 'oh but I'm your friend Tommy and friends don't hurting each others ' But I wasn't the one that broke the rule no it was you "

He took out his sword wich flames were blue his horns black and on fire wings spreadet wide he didn't even noticed that one person even ripped a feather of them. 

,,Guess Karma strikes when you feel the most safest !"

He did it he killed dream hoping that he finally got some good human sense into his mind but he wasn't calm yet fire spreadet around him the blue flames roaring with agony and pain from the anger he had stored away. He didn't had control of his mind anymore he was blinded with rage feeling the need to kill anyone who caused all his pain and suffering. Even though he could hear the voices of his friends around him his flames started to consume him more and more. 

#Philza thought #Fuck this is bad this is fucking bad if we don't calm him down we could all end up dead #

,,Phil what the hell is happening? "

,,He is turning into a corrupted version of the Celestial Phoenix we need to get him out of there or we all could end up dead! "

All faces were shocked but soon be broken apart of a echoing scream of an eagle like creature. Two large wings came out of the blue flames and soon were followed by a head of a large bird. They were too late but who knows if they could still save them and the rage filled Tommy. But who knows. 

________________________________________________________________________________

909 words a longer chapter for an apology that I could not write in the last few days but look who could help me 

He literally sat on my lap while I just wanted to do my school work but he helped me really much and thanks to all of you guys and to your support I mean this story got really much views and likes thanks