꧁69꧂

James sat on the couch by fireplace in the Gryffindor common room. His legs were swung up beside and his hands were behind his head.
"Leta, come on." He called up to his room where she was.

Leta had gotten a terrible cold cold which made her nose stuffy making her voice very nasally. She dragged herself down the steps in legging and James's Quidditch jumper.

"Stop stealing my clothes. Especially when you are sick." James complained as she pushed off his legs so she could sit down. She scowled at him before purposely sneezing into the jumper which made James scrunch up his face.

"You are so gross." He huffed. "Should of thought about that before you started loving me." Leta smirked, shuffling up so she was closer to him.

She then leaned in for a kiss but he rejected her. "I'm not kissing you when you're sick." James said, pulling her hands down from his shoulder which made her frown.

"I just want to kiss your lips then-" Her voice cracks as she attempted a nasally seductive voice. She watched as he shook his head. "Come on, my voice is all raspy and sexy." She sighed.

"That is because your vocal cords are inflamed." He exclaimed, pushing Leta back to the other side of the couch. "I love it when you talk dirty to me." Leta said sarcastically, winking at the boy before leaning back into the chair.

"I'll make you a bowl of soup." James said, standing up and helping the Slytherin girl up. "Yes! I would say this is the best day of my life but once I found 10 galleons in my pocket and it was felt amazing." She said, following the boy out.

"Best day. What about the day we got together?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Meh." She shrugged which made him look at her with a offenced face.

"I'm kidding." She laughed as she put her hands on each of his cheeks and leaned it but he pushed her away just in time. "I was so close!"

                                     ༒
"Can I help?"  She asked groggily as she watched James cut a couple carrots. "You can cut these." He offered her a quarter of a cabbage. "Cabbage! Really?" She complained.

"Continue to complain and I will put the soup in the bin." He threatens which made her dramatically gasp. "You wouldn't!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, I would."

                                   ༒
Leta got ready for her first game against Gryffindor that year. She pulled the Slytherin Quidditch uniform over her head before putting her hair up in a ponytail.

"Hurry up Leta." Regulus tried hurry the girl who still had to put on her shin and arm guards. "I thought about staying back so I could hex the Gryffindors." She said which made Regulus shake his head. "Good idea." A 5th boy said which made her nod in his direction.

"Whatever just don't be late." He sighed before making the rest of the team following him out. Leta smirked to herself as she put on her fingerless gloves to help her grip onto her broom.

Finally, she was ready and stepped it out but someone took her arm and pulled her into the empty Gryffindor changing room beside them.

"James-" She was able to say before he pressed his lips against hers, running his hand through her dark hair. "We are on opposed teams so from now on we are enemies." Leta stated as she pulled away.

"So? Romeo and Juliet were on different sides." Jams shrugged which made Leta roll her eyes. "They both died James." She said which made James's face widened with shock. "Don't tell me you didn't know that."

"I thought he found her body in the woods and kissed her." James explained, his comment making Leta chuckle. "That's Snow White."
He let out a small 'oh' before they were called to line up.

James put one last kiss on her cheek before running off with his broom, reminding Leta to get hers.

                                        ༒
That game ended with a Slytherin victory after Regulus caught the snitch and Leta distracted James so he couldn't score any points.

After the games, they walked off the pitch but before they went it get changed James ran to Leta. "That was no fair." He complained, pouting his lip. "You used you beauty against me." He continued which made Leta chuckle slightly.

"It's my secret weapon." She said jokingly, flicking her hair behind her shoulder. "Indeed it is." James whispered one last time before lifting up her chin and kissing her lips for a second before she pushed him off.

"James." She hissed at him with wide eyes as they slowly turned their heads to see both house teams staring at them with opened mouths including a couple of other students from the crowd who had walked down.

"I knew it!" Remus shouted loudly, fist bumping the air which made Leta chuckle. Leta's eye then went to Lily who was scowling. "We should probably get changed." She whispered in his ear which made him hum in agreement.

James had to pass Lily and Marlene to get to the Gryffindor changing room. He ignored the furrowed browed red head but Marlene grabbed his arm.

"You lucky boy." She whisper in his ear. "I was going to give you a month and if you weren't official I was going to have her." The blonde girl continued which made James chuckle slightly.

"I could of had Marlene! I'm trading you for Marlene!" Leta shouted from the door to the Slytherin changing. "How did she hear that?" Marlene asked James who shrugged. "It's gets annoying because she hears everything. But I love her anyway."

Marlene let out an excited gasp whist Lily had had enough and dragged her away and back to the school.