ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4: ᕼEᗩᗪIᑎG TO ᕼOEᑎᑎ!

At The Cerise Laboratory

Chloe had just come home from a week-long field trip to a strawberry farm that her class took. "Hi dad." she said. Professor Cerise was typing on the holographic computer. "Hello, Chloe. How was the trip?" he asked. "It was fun. We picked strawberries and made desserts out of them for cooking class." "Yamper yamper!" Yamper came bounding into the room. "Yamper!" Chloe bent down and pet him. "Eve eevee!" Eevee came running into the room. "Haha! Stop that tickles!" Yamper and eevee were jumping on her and licking her face.

The professor watched thoughtfully and came to a conclusion. "You should join Ash and Goh!" Chloe looked confused. "Speaking of Ash and Goh, where are they? I haven't seen them since I got back." she said. Professor Cerise gave a light chuckle. "That's because they aren't here. I sent them off on a journey the same day you left for you class trip." Professor Cerise explained. "And I think you should go along on a journey with them. You could learn a lot. You might even want to catch a pokemon!" the Professor continued. "So, will you go?"

Chloe unconsciously pet yamper and eevee, while she was lost in thought. After a while she said, "Well, yamper never really leaves the house and I don't want to leave him behind..." "I think yamper would be glad to go with you!" the Professor said. "He follows you just about everywhere except school, so I'm sure he'd go with you if you went." Chloe thought about it and nodded. "Ok. I'll go. But Ash and Goh have already left, and they could be anywhere." Chloe said.

"Leave that to me!" He dialed a number on his rotom phone and let the ringtone, well, ring.

At Goldenrod City

Ash and Goh were headed to the airport, when Goh's phone started ringing. "You have a call from 'Professor Cerise'" the rotom said. Goh pressed a button and said, "Hi Professor!" "Hello Goh! I want to ask you where you are." the Professor asked. "Ash and I are headed to the airport. We're about to catch a flight to Hoenn!" Goh replied. "Alright. Well, have fun! Bye!" "Bye!" Goh hung up.

"What was that about?" Ash asked. "The Professor wanted to know where we were." Goh explained. "I wonder why..."

Ash and Goh went to the airport and got tickets to Hoenn. It was half an hour until the flight, and they had to be at the boarding gate 10 minutes early. They went to a cafe and had burgers and milkshakes. (IDK XD)

"Flight to Hoenn leaves in 10 minutes." A feminine voice rang throughout the airport. Ash and Goh ran to gate B-13 and sat down and waited for the flight to board. After a few minutes, a lady at a desk in the front spoke into a microphone. "Please stand and get ready to board. Line up by the gate."

A Few Hours Later

"Please unbuckle your seatbelts. Exit the plane safely. Thank you for flying with Swellow Airlines." A voice sounded through the plane. Ash and Goh exited the plane and and went down the stairs. Suddenly, Goh tripped on his feet, triggering a chain reaction. Goh fell on rabifoot, causing sobble to jump off and hop on Ash's head, startling him, while rabifoot and Goh fell down toward Ash who fell on pikachu who, you guessed it, "Pika CHUUUU!!" shocked them.

"Oww." Ash groaned. They all quickly got up. "Sorry!" Goh apologized. "It's ok! Happens all the time!" "Pika pika chu pikachu pi." pikachu said darkly.

"Goh! Ash!"