Love?

I was outside waiting for Lucas when suddenly I heard a glass breaking, I rushed inside to see what happened and I smelt beer " Lucas why does it smell like beer in here?" I asked him with a worried and concerned tone to my voice he looked at me "I found a beer bottle in the attic when I was cleaning it out earlier and was gonna throw it away but accidentally dropped it I'll pick it up but it will be a minute or two okay?" he looked at me with semi-innocent eyes but I could here the lies threw it but it was only one time right? I sighed and turned around " don't take too long okay dear?"as I waited for a responce I could hear him bringing another bottle out "dear?" he sounded a bit startled "Okay honey I won't take too long. You just wait outside or in the car love you" he said sounding slightly guilty.  As I was walking out all I could think of was what love meant and why he would lie to me,  love? I pondered 'what does it mean? why do I think I know what it is? ' I was torn out of my thoughts when Lucas finally came out, "you ready honey" he said getting in the car " Of course dear" I said trying to sound like I wasn't startled. After a while of driving we got to our destination the Hospital  I walked up to the front entrance and opened the doors to see the front desk and people waiting in line 'It's gonna take a while before I can see my little sister' I thought as I got in the line and waited. When I was taken into my little sisters hospital room I was happy to see her but upset she couldn't talk to me...she was in a coma..

thx for reading this! it means alot to me just to know people read my books I know I'm not gonna get any reads on this book 

~Stage~