Aghori

The aroma of those deceased souls lying down in the thin air and the body flying in the physical ground beside dirty holy water. The screams of those of undead who will someday be part of the same fate and silence of those who are the victims of the natural cycle of death. The smell of those burnt woods within those living souls and dead bodies trapped inside this mortal world.

They left it all there at the end, fueling the fire with tears and blowing up the oxygen on a dead body with living screams. They say it would ascend to heaven but I find it lying in my plate ready to be devoured. They say it will purify the soul but I find it tainted with their cries spicing up my meal. They left it there to be dead whose long wish was to survive the next few minutes hang on to a few longer moments of those involuntary worlds. They say I am a monster to devour it but I find them above all demons letting it in my place.

I start with its juicy skin, slowly peeling off those tiny foreign beauties they attach to themselves to please the undead. Next comes the burnt part of it which is more satisfying to watch then to feed it to my own glutton. The middle red part which once use to feel they say but I say it's more of the core machine of this living demon creature. The burnt flesh is fresh and ready, those smoked parts attached with that white skull that holds the tastiest part is now ready and this will give eternal satisfaction to my guts. The knife that I just put aside is now bloody red and the floor is mopped with cold red blood and still, I have no stain of blood in my hands and no proof that I just devoured a human. They say I eat humans but is it actually a one after it's robbed off from all of its rights and every inch of power it holds while it was breathing. Yes, I eat humans when they became humans as I am afraid of those living monsters while they breathe. They say I am a cannibal, they say I am a monster but I claim I am more of human then they are, I claim I am Aghori"