Prologue

This is for you fairysis123

"I have a great script for you to read." Louis' manager yells excitedly as soon as he enters his office.

"Okay? Let's see." Louis answers and takes a seat.

Roger comes running up to him with a movie script and hands it over. Louis reads the title. Pretty Man. Okay? He opens the first page and starts to read.

EXT. A HOUSE IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS - NIGHT

The view of downtown Los Angeles from the enormous, ornate house is extraordinary. A small outdoor dinner party is in progress.

A MAGICIAN is entertaining guests. Playing cards and coins appear and disappear in his nimble hands.

INT. HOUSE STUDY - NIGHT

EDWARD HARRIS stands at the window, impassively looking down at the party. Edward is a handsome, well-groomed man of around forty. He looks tired; the kind of fatigue that can't be cured by a night's sleep.

"This is the opening scene in Pretty Woman. What the hell Roger? I thought you had something exciting for me." Louis sighs.

"It is exciting! They're doing a remake, same producers and all. A gay version!" Rogers says with a grin and claps his hands.

Louis stares at him in disbelief.
"That's just stupid. Pretty Woman is a classic. No one will watch a gay remake."

Roger almost burst from excitement.
"Yes, they will! No other than the Harry Styles has agreed to play the part of Vivian, or Victor as the male prostitute is called in this movie!"

Harry Styles is the brightest star in Hollywood at the moment. After a role in Nolan's Dunkirk, followed by movies like Don't Worry Darling and My Policeman he's the name on everyone's lips at the moment. Absolutely gorgeous, a brilliant actor, and a real douche according to Louis. He ran into him a year ago at a reward show and Harry hadn't even spared him a glance, too busy getting drunk and flirting with women double his age.
"I hate that guy!" He huffs.

"Come on! You're an actor Louis! You can fake it. This is your big break! You know that this movie will be a blockbuster if Mr. Styles stars in it. You can't say no to this opportunity." Roger says.

Louis knows that his manager is right but that doesn't mean that he has to like it. He has to audition for the part. Damn it!