Epilogue

Niall shows up two hours before the party starts.
"Are you ready to go?"

Louis has just arrived home, from spending the night at Harry's. He stares at Niall.
"Calm down! I have to shower. Look at some golf or something. Where's the fire?"

"Fine! Hit the shower, you stink!" Niall grins and heads for the living room.

Louis goes to the bathroom to get presentable. An hour later he showered, fixed his hair, shaved, and found something to wear.
"Finally!" Niall shouts as he walks into the living room.

They chat for a while and then Louis calls for a cab and they get going. The party is in full swing when they arrive. Liam comes up to greet them when they walk inside.
"Welcome!"

"Hi, I'm Louis' friend Niall Horan. I'm a screenwriter."

"Liam Payne, director." Liam answers and shakes Niall's hand.

"Oh, I know, and I just finished a new script that I would love for you to take a look at." Niall says eagerly.

Liam laughs and shakes his head in amusement.
"Alright then. I'm not gonna read it now but let's have a drink and you can tell me a little about it. Let's see if it catches my attention."

Niall hurries off with Liam, leaving Louis standing by himself. He looks around and sees Harry with Zayn. His stomach turns into butterflies and he walks up to them.
"Hi, guys."

Harry looks up and takes a step forward like he wants to hug him but stops midway.
"Hi, Lou."

"Quite the party." Louis says and looks around.

"Yeah, can I get you something to drink?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah, surprise me." Louis grins.

Zayn leaves and Louis looks at Harry.
"Having fun?"

"I am now when you're here." Harry smiles and Louis coos internally.

Zayn comes back with three glasses of champagne and hands them a glass each.
"To Pretty Man!" He toasts.

They clink their glasses together before they take a sip. They small talk until Niall comes running up to them with Liam close behind.
"Liam likes my script. We're doing a movie together!" He says excitedly.

"I liked your pitch. I still have to read the script before I make a decision." Liam corrects him, sounding amused.

Niall rolls his eyes.
"You'll say yes. I just know it."

The party is a blast and both Harry and Louis are a bit tipsy when they go back to Harry's place. They stumble inside both giggling.
"So, we're doing another movie together?" Harry asks while they find their way to the bedroom, getting rid of their clothes on the way.

"I would love that." Louis smiles.

They lay down in bed, facing each other. Harry bites his lip hesitantly.
"In that case, I need to tell you something."

"Yeah?" Louis asks and removes a strand of hair from Harry's eyes gently.
"Yeah, uhm, I kind of, sort of love you." Harry breathes out.

Louis' face breaks out in a joyous smile and he smashes their lips together.
"I love you too." He says emotionally.

Harry hugs him close with a happy sigh.
"You have no idea how happy that makes me. You're amazing, Lou."

"So are you, baby." Louis replies softly.

Harry giggles.
"So what is the name of Niall's movie?"

"One Direction." Louis chuckles.

"Perfect! Are you gonna fuck me now or do I have to beg for it?" Harry smirks.

"Definitely beg." Louis growls.

The End