Chapter 3

Chapter 4 (song - electric love)

                                                                                    Marceline's pov

"So are we sleeping together tonight" i asked joseph blushed "ya we can but are u planning something else to" he said we laughed and i replied "no you pervert but i want to go on a date and i want you to make me feel like i'm the only girl in the world and maybe cuddle under the stars tonight" joseph smiled and said "i can do that" then kissed me. "Also can i ask you something can we go outside even though it's dark out" jojo looked at me very happy and said "of course" i got excited and ran outside and he ran after me laughing and yelling "you ass your not waiting for me" i replied "nope u have to catch me" when we got outside we messed around and ran after each other cause for some reason it was hella funny. Afterwards we laid down in the grass and I was cuddling into him. I fell asleep for a while. Joseph didn't notice for like 5 minutes then he looked down at me.

                                                                                Joseph's pov

I looked down at her and smiled "why are you so cute? How did i get so lucky?" I started to wake up a bit. She started talking "jojo" she asked i replied "yes" she laughed a little and said "i love you so much" i looked at her and said "that can't be possible i love u so much more" she lazily hit him "ok you win this time your lucky your cute" i said then i kissed her can carried her back inside.

                                                                    *timeskip to the next day*