3

★★★☾︎♡︎☽︎★★★

                    ★★★☾︎♡︎☽︎★★★

Sky told me that his little sister is coming today to start her first year at Alfea. I didnt even know he had a sister.

Im at the party right now looking around the room when I spotted a gorgerous girl with long brown wavy hair and blue eyes.

She waved at her friends and made her way outside. I decided to follow her.

                      ★★★☾︎♡︎☽︎★★★

                     ❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎★❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

                     ❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎★❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

I walked a little bit further in the forest but i made sure that i was not too far away from the barrier. I sat down on the ground and look around.

Then i hear a loud crack. I quickly stand up and turn around. There was a brown haired boy. He looked at me with a smirk.
" What is a beautiful girl like you doing out here alone?"

"Who are you?" He stepped closer to me and stretched his hand out with a smirk. "im Riven you?" "Alice" I schook his hand.

His smirk fell. "Shit are you Skys Sister?" "yes why?" i sat dow again.
He sits next to me  "im his Best friend"

"wow i didnt know he had friends"
He chuckled.

We walked further in the forest and that burned ones were possibly in the forest completely slipped out of my mind. The rest of the night we talked and became a little bit close.

That was until we heard a loud growl...