The Day It All Happened

It's morning in the city as the residents all get ready to start the day. However, where we start the day is at the famed school that both carnivores and herbivores reside and go to learn called Cherryton Academy. Today, the classes are going on a field trip to a special museum, which just added in a new section unknown to the eye. The classes are loading the buses so they can make it to the museum without delay. Luckily it isn't a busy day so they are able to arrive to the museum on time. As the students get off the bus, we see a group of canines chatting while waiting on further instructions by their teachers.

Collot: Wow, I can't believe that we all are finally our of the classroom and taking a field trip like the old days.

Durham: And, another good thing about this is that we don't have to wear our uniforms to this field trip.

Voss: In fact, if all goes well, we might get a chance to wear our normal clothes during school time.

The school has started to make a decision to help the students express themselves more by allowing them to wear normal clothes instead of uniforms, so now they are starting on Thursdays and Fridays. As they fall in line as the teachers get them in order, they are all separated into groups of 10. One group has the all the residents of Group 701, yet they also had Juno, Haru, Louis, and Bill. Each group has a teacher with them to keep them in line as the tour guide leads them through their part of the museum. As they go throughout the museum, Jack seems to be the one most laser-focused on how amazing these things are and how they're approaching the new section he could hardly wait to see what new things have become a part of history. They enter the new section and see a platoon of canine-centered objects from many mythologies; Egyptian, Nordic, all of them. The group looks around to see the objects that impress, but for Jack he sees a column-like diamond and walks towards it to get a closer look.

 The group looks around to see the objects that impress, but for Jack he sees a column-like diamond and walks towards it to get a closer look

Jack: Wow, this is one big diamond. I wonder how long it took to carve it, or how the crew were able to carry it here. Oh, here's the plaque. "Here is the Crystal of Fenrir. Legend has it that Fenrir used this in order to unleash his true self in order to fulfill his desires after being betrayed by the Nordic Gods. Only those who are of Fenris blood and pure of heart can read the Nordic text to release their true potential and fulfill their desires." Wow, I never knew that this was made from the Fenris line. Wait, how do you see the text if you're of Fenris blood? Does it appear to you or will it project it so only the person of said bloodline can read it?

He decides to get a closer look but as he gets closer to the perimeter of the crystal, he gets a strange feeling welling up from within him as he sees some ancient text written in the crystal. He sees it written in Nordic language, but what shock him is that he can read it as if it's in his blood. He starts to read the text.

Jack: "The darkness rises to take the world

And lay waste to every man, woman, boy, and girl