Big Changes

Jack starts waking up and hears the alarm clock beeping and gets up to get ready for the day. He puts on his glasses to see the time, but then he gets surprised as his vision is blurry when he puts on his glasses and it goes back to normal as he takes them off. He does this a couple of times and is very confused about this.

Jack: (confused) Weird. (shrugs it off and puts his glasses down) Hey, guys. Time to wake up.

The group start to wake up and get ready to take a shower. Jack starts to get undressed to take a shower, but when he looks in the mirror, he is shocked at how his body looks now. Before, he looked like he was on the skinny side since he doesn't work out that much, but now he is sporting an 8-pack, that looks like it was chiseled from iron and his arms and legs look more lean, in a muscular way.

After he gets out of the shower and gets dressed, Legosi walks up to him and places a hand on his shoulder, making Jack jump a bit.

Legosi: Hey, Jack, are you feeling better today?

Jack: Yep, actually. I actually feel great.

Legosi: Any recent changes happening?

Jack: (looking down in his body) Yep. Big change, actually.

Legosi: Well, let's hurry up or we won't get the chance to get breakfast.

Jack decides to wear a plain white tee with black jeans and black sneakers with stylish wristbands and a necklace.

Jack's Outfit

He looks at his clothes with wonder, and comes up with a thought

Jack: (thinking) I'm thinking about going to the store soon to get some new outfits. I think that new store would have some amazing styles.

The group seems to have different designs of clothes: Miguno with a punk-rock style, Collot with an cool guy style, Durham with a athletic style, Voss with a casual style, and Legosi with a rebel style.

Miguno's Outfit