Chapter 8

~Tuesday~

Class routines were the same, but I'm not sure about training session.

"Why can't you just hire a professional trainer instead of teaching me yourself?" I asked.

"It's a waste of money. Besides, I am a professional trainer."

"That means I have to see your face every day." I groaned.

He grins, "Then look forward to it."

We got into our positions, I got the hang of the dodges, but then suddenly, Hayden does the bear hug attack(hugging from behind), "What will you do if someone does this to you? How will you escape it?"

"I don't think any guys would do this position except for you."

"So? What will you do?"

I tried to use my elbow to hit him in the gut, but he dodges it, "Nice try, but just like what I did, the attacker may be aware enough to get away from that move, I'll teach you."

As he tells me the directions, he guides my body, "You bend forward from the waist, it shifts your weight forward, making it more difficult for the attacker to pick you up. It also gives you a better angle to throw elbows from side to side to the attacker's face. Then you would want to turn into the attacker with one of your elbows and continue counterattacking. This should give you space to turn fully, using another move to injure the face or strike the groin. With the space these moves have created, you may be able to escape and run away or use that opportunity to fight back."

"Aren't you afraid of me attacking you when you teach me everything?"

"Don't worry, I'll have my ways." Why would I worry?

"Now let's do other escape routes." Hayden says.

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Since 2nd grade."

"Honestly, I wouldn't be too surprised."

"Why?"

"Your muscle looked well built when I first met you, I could've sworn you were older because you had more muscles than other guys in our grade."

"Envious?"

"As if! Are we going to continue or not?"

"Whatever you say, cutie."

We did our training session, but I feel like Hayden is getting more and more touchy.

"Be here as soon as possible tomorrow."

"I'm sorry, but I'll be in Florida tomorrow, so I won't be here." I joked.

"You like warm weather?"

"Yes."

"Loud or quiet places?"

"Quiet places, of course. However it depends."

Wait! Why am I telling him this stuff?

"See you tomorrow then." Hayden says.

"See you never." I mumbled.

~Wednesday~

I've done my homework, ate dinner, and headed to Hayden's Villa, my second day as a housekeeper.

As soon as I opened the door, Hayden was finally wearing a shirt, but one thing hasn't changed, "Hi cutie, miss me?"

"Again, stop calling me cutie!" I exclaimed.

"Never, cutie. Come on in."

I calmed myself before I was going to curse at him and rip his head off.

I got some of the cleaning supplies out of the closet where he puts all the cleaning tools.

"Ricky, before you start, come here." Hayden demands.

"Yes, all hail Hayden, what can I do for you?" I said sarcastically.

"I prefer you to call me Master."

"Don't. Push. It."

"Anyways, move in with me."

My eyes widened in shock, "Absolutely not!"

"Okay then, that's settled, be prepared to see my bodyguards up at your dorm tomorrow."

"Hey! Are you deaf?! I said I'm not moving in with you!"

"That's not a question, that's a request."

"And I'm not going to move in."

"That's okay, you're overwhelmed by the fact that you'll be living here from now on, don't be shy."

"Whether you like it or not, I'm staying at the dorms."

"And whether you like it or not, you're moving in with me."

Forget it, he can't make me, and he can't get in the dorms anyways, the university won't allow him.

I started off cleaning the house, breaking in sweat along the way, couldn't be worse, right?

~ ~ ~

Author: Sorry for the boring lesson, but hey, at least you can learn to defend yourself. Btw I stole this information from a website, because obviously I don't know much about self defense, but I should, just in case. ;)