𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

episode 13~ you posted what!?! part one ~

episode 13
~ you posted what!?! part one ~

"guys, the rupture is getting worse."

"that's natural gas. we have to fix that leak or it'll explode. go check the rest of the pipeline for cracks," chase ordered.

"on it," bree sped off.

"oh, we have to move fast. the whole pipe is unstable," valerie scanned it, glancing over at a worried chase.

"you ever wonder what it'd be like if we weren't bionic? what's like the first thing you'd do?"

"come back to life."

"not get trapped in these stupid conversations—val!"

"you know what i would do if i wasn't bionic? try to become bionic," adam smiled.

"can we just do this?"

"fine. i'll seal the crack with my heat vision."

"yeah, shoot blistering heat at highly flammable gas. there's a reason i didn't do that," valerie threw her arms up in exasperation.

"just let me contain it with my force field first. val, could you help?"

with a nod, the hispanic girl geo-leaped to the other side of the pipe and did exactly what chase did.

"alright, it's only gonna hold it for a few seconds. go."

after making sure they were both ready, adam shot his heat vision, sealing the crack.

"pipe's secure."

"checked out for two-hundred miles, seventy of which had poison oak" bree awkwardly chuckled, pulling some leaves out of her hair.

"alright, let's get out of here."

"alright, grab on."

"yeah, i think i got it this time," val winked, grabbing the boys' arms and geo-leaping back to the lab.

"come on!" bree shouted just as the three disappeared, rolling her eyes and running back home.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"we have a slight problem," chris stood in front of his sister and the davenport siblings after spotting them walk in.

looking around, he raised his phone and played a video of their mission. a video of them using their bionics.

"a new viral video. guess what it's called," perry stormed up to the group. "the world's first bionic humans."

"you're joking."

"somebody filmed us."

"your secret's out. everybody is gonna know you're bionic," leo spoke, his eyes widening even more when he saw jenna slowly approaching them.