#The beginning

#UNEDITED

#Then.
"OMG" Selena says while running in our cabin. "What happened Selena" I say.
"Tupac Shakur wants to meet you tonight in the boys cabin. To make out" Selena says in a suprised voice.
"W-with me?" I say. Selena nods her head. It became night time. And that's when I headed over to the boys cabin. Once I got there we talked a little. No lights were on, and then he asked the big question. "Wanna make out?" 'Tupac' says. "Umm ok!" I say. I leaned in for a kiss and then next thing you know the lights were turned on and a pig was infront of me. Honestly I don't even know where the pig came from. But when I opened my eyes and looked up, I saw Carl sitting in the seat holding a pig up to my face. Turns out Tupac wasn't even the one who asked if I wanted to kiss him. all the camp members were taking photos of me. Making it seem like I just kissed a pig. The thing that broke my heart the most was that Selena and Tupac was also there taking picture. I was being called pig kisser, pig breath, and so much more. I was so embarrassed that I ran out of the cabin. Later that night I was in my, under the covers, crying while looking at all the mean tweets and comments under the pictures they posted. I've had enough and decided to suspend my account. I ripped off my friendship
Bracelet me and Selena had for each other. And that was the end of me and Selena friendship.

#Now
#Aaliyahs POV.
It was about 8:00 in the morning and I was still in bed. My alarm was going off and when I finally woke up I stoped my alarm and took my retainers off. I put on my glasses and went downstairs for breakfast, my sis Taylor was watching Selena Quintanillas show.

Selena was really famous now and to make things worst, Taylor is a crazy fangirl. I would put all the drama that happened in camp behind me, but Selena always bring it up.

"Tell your sister to turn that off" my mom said. "Mom said turn that crap off, I can't believe you watch that show" I said in a rude tone.

"The show is not crap, your only saying that because Selena" Taylor say to me.

"The show is crap BECAUSE it's Selena" I say back to my sister.

" would you just get over it"

My parents likes to tell my business so they told Taylor about what happened in camp. Which was years ago.

"So are you ready for your scholarship interview?" My mom ask.

"You mean the one that will determine wheather I get into my dream school?"

" I'll take that as a yes" "Yes, but I'm super nervous"

" well Fiona is a UC Davis Grad, and she's writing you a recommendation so that should help right" my mom tells me "I hope so"

" Ohh you should wear my chocolate brown pants suit to your interview" my mom says. Next thing you know Taylor spits out her food and says " HOLY HILARRY CLINTON she's not wearing that.

"do not hate on that outfit"

"well I gotta go get Freddie,always a treat, see you guys later" I say to my family while walking out of the house.

Freddie's my best friend. He's been my best friend since summer camp. We became bffs when he stood up for me when those girls was calling me pig breath.

I pull up to Freddie's apartment complex while listening to Avril Lavigne.

"Bye gram" I hear Freddie say " be nice to the neighbors" he adds. He getting in my car eating a pop tart. He shoves a piece into my mouth, "I- thank you" I say while I had a pop tart in my mouth.