#The 'Date'

#UNEDITED

#Previously
"Uh,hey,um, thx for everything!, I'd love to buy you a burger for helping me out!" I tell Aaliyah. I hear a knock on the window, it was Freddie.

"She doesn't eat meat" he said while shaking his head. "Okay,okay, cool, they got other stuff too. You know? No meat. I get it, just think about it" I tell her while walking out of the clinic. We both said bye at the same time.

"Oh cOmE On gIrL lEtS JuSt LiKe gO EaT...FoOd UhH" he says, mocking Tupac. "Freddie,Freddie" I call his name as he sped walked away laughing.

#Aaliyah
After that intense moment, I headed to Fionas office.

"Inappropriate" I hear Fiona say while smirking. "What's that?" I ask her. She quickly put her phone down.

"What? Um nothing. Did you see a spider?" She asks me. "No.." "oh" she responded. "Yeah, no I meant the...bag."

"Oh!" She chuckles. "This. Of course. This is for your interviews." She say while pushing the bag my way. "This is just a little, thank you, for all of you help with the adoption event." She says to me with a smile on her face.

"Thank you! You didn't have to do that." I say. "Well first impressions, go a long way." She says with weird hand gestures.

"Fiona." I ask. "Hmm?" "If a. If a guy....ask you out for a burger, does that mean that he..likes you?" I ask Fiona. "Did Tupac ask you out?" She said while snapping her fingers.

"I don't know. He...he has a girlfriend." I tell Fiona trying to get her hopes down. But instead she squealed. "He has a girlfriend I-I." I say. "Doesn't matter. Are they married?" She asks me. "For all you know, he's probably polyamorous." She adds on. "I'm getting off track, the point is, he wants to buy you food. That means he likes you. Most guys ya know they just call after the kitchen closes for last call. I mean drinks" she says. I was so confused on what she meant.

"What's a well drink?" I ask her.

"It..doesn't matter. Hopefully you'll never.. have to..understand" she says. "Look just take it from a (coughs) year old women, single, who's waiting for winks, that when the hottest guy in high school asks you out you say yes!" She tells me. ".....Ok! Thank you." I say. "Your welcome." She says back.

#At Big Boys.
#Tupacs POV.
"Ok Nikes or Adidas?" I ask the boys. "Uhh Nikes." DeVanté answers. Then the waiter came with our drinks. "Got any fries with that shake?" K-C asks. "Not for you." The waiter responds.

"Dont look now. I think Jada was checking for me." DeVanté says. "Bro why don't you just ask her out?" I ask him. "I'm working on something." He says. "What? Facial hair?" K-Ci asks. Then DeVanté started tapping on the roof of his car. "That's your big plan?" K-Ci asks with a chuckle. "Yeah." DeVanté says back.

"Look I'm not tryna sound like K-Ci or anything, but how in the hell is a hooptie gonna help you get Jada?" I ask DeVanté. "How?" I add on. "That doesn't sound like me, I call it a shit-box." K-Ci says while banging on the roof of the car. "Yo. Clearly I'm gonna fix it up, I heard Jada only went out with Dingleberry because she loved his old school. So. It's a sign!" DeVanté says,

"Of what? That she's shallow?" I ask. "Says the man dating Selena Quintanilla." DeVanté slightly shouted while K-Ci was pointing his finger at me. "Oh!, he got you there!" K-Ci says. "Aight look. Ok Selena's not that bad!" I say and they started laughing. "She does stuff like, when she volunteered at that hospital!" I say trying to prove a point. "Yeah, we're the cameras there?" DeVanté asks. "Man just admit it, your with her because she's the hottest girl in school, and your the hottest guy in school, next to me." K-Ci says.