locked down | E5 S2

(the outfit⬆️)
alexis lunas pov

"alexis! just tell me what i can do to make you feel at home" schneider screamed.

"schneider, listen! i don't need anything to make me feel at home. i feel safe here. i feel comfortable! i love it here. i'm grateful for everything you've done, but please don't stress yourself out. everything's perfect." i said calmly as i took a seat next to him and pulled him into a hug.

"i'm sorry, i'm so new to being a "parent". i just want to make sure everything's okay" schneider said, making quotation marks with his fingers around the word parent.

"everything's more than okay. i haven't felt this happy since before my grandma left to mexico. i like it here" i nodded my head and smiled at him.

"you know what? let's celebrate! we'll go get ice cream, and i heard about this record shop down the street, i always go. so i'll take you so you can get new vinyls!" i squealed as me and schnedier got up and made our way out the door.

we made it to the ice cream shop and got our favorite flavors.

"i shouldn't be eating ice cream...i'm lactose intolerant" i said, i made a face to schneider and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"that's good, it cleans your stomach" he said, in a duh tone.

"no," i placed my hand on my stomach. ", it does the whole opposite." schneider gagged and i started laughing.

"okay, come on. there's so many records!" i screamed.

we ran to the vinyls and got a whole bunch. i got some jazz and old vinyls. and schnedier got some random ones.

"oh my god! schneider look! it's abba" i grabbed the vinyl and showed him it.

"let me buy it" he said. he snatched the vinyl and didn't let me say anything.

we made our way back to the apartment after paying.

"okay, now we could li-" schneider tried to speak, but got interrupted by a police officer outside, in a helicopter, talking about a lockdown that was happening.

"let's go! we're going to penelope"

********

"schneider, i don't think it was a good idea to bring the record player." i said as i tried to carry the record player without dropping it.

"hey guys" schneider said, making everyone scream. he took off his mask and walked in, i walked in close behind him.

"why are you wearing a gas mask?" penelope asked.

"why aren't you? with all that's going on out here? oh man. now look, i prepared us a survival kit. it's a little bare bones. water purification pills, mres, enough cash to get us to cape verde by boat, just the basics. anyways, you're safe now that we're here"

"oh, and i brought a record player, schneider told me it was part of the survival kit" i said as i shrugged.

"we were safe when y'all weren't here" pen said.

"okay, but can we please stay?" we both asked at the same time.

"we're all alone up there! do you have any idea how scary it is being a wealthy white man in a lavish apartment?" schneider asked.

"of course you guys can stay, schneider and chaparra!" lydia said.

"how did y'all come up with the nickname chaparra?" i asked.