𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

episode 14~ you posted what!?! part two ~

episode 14
~ you posted what!?! part two ~

"where am i?"

"wait, this is krane's warehouse."

"you mean the guy that almost just killed us?"

"that's the one. help!"

before jenna could shout, valerie quickly covered her mouth while chris did the same to leo.

"calm down," martin mumbled as he ran into the room with douglas.

"where is he? where is krane?"

"he abandoned this place a while ago," douglas replied. "the guy's got hideouts everywhere. you should see his torture chamber in palm beach. it's gorgeous."

"what are we doing here? and why is my whole body strapped down?" jenna asked, wiggling around in the chair.

"we had to bring you two here. it was the only place i knew with the necessary equipment."

"equipment for what?"

"take the bandage off," douglas told leo, glancing over at the blonde beside him, who was slowly standing up with the help of her best friend.

"it's completely healed. but how?"

"go ahead, pretend like you're throwing a ball."

"is this really the time to make fun of how uncoordinated i am?"

"just do it," martin chuckled. reluctantly, leo did as told and an energy sphere emerged, knocking over a bin.

"what did you do?"

"congratulations, leo, you're bionic."

"wait, but does that mean-"

"i'm sorry, jenna. it was either this or being paralyzed."

"or dead," chris muttered under his breath, apologizing and backing away when his dad took a step forward. "sorry. i'm just gonna go find the others."

"be careful."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"come on, douglas, we should get out of here."

"yeah, just give me five more minutes. i just want to find some evidence that'll get krane locked up for good. aha! blueprints—to add a second bathroom."

"come on," leo groaned, grabbing onto douglas. when they turned around, they saw krane and s-1 standing there, causing them to both shriek.

"what now?" valerie complained, running into the room with martin and jenna, the three of them having the same reaction.

"what is it gonna take to finally get rid of you?"